X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thrills, Chills and Spills.

So.

Thrills: "FALSE ADVERTISING"

Yet another customer who does not understand Aid of Rite's "Healthiness +" reward policy. Even though I told her "That is the way the program works" and "No you will be paying $6.99 for the 'Bolgers' coffee and you will be getting a $1 coupon to use for your next purchase," by God she WANTED THAT COUPON NOW DO YOU HEAR ME THIS IS FALSE FUCKING ADVERTISING SHE WILL TELL ALL HER FRIENDS TO NEVER SHOP AT THIS GODDAMN AID OF RITE NEVER AGAIN!!!!!! $6.99 FOR FUCKING COFFEE IS TOO FUCKING EXPENSIVE DO YOU HEAR?!?" Didn't matter that manager S2 was telling her the exact same thing. Swear to God she reminded of that video that's probably on youtube where there's a guy screaming "FALSE ARREST" over and over and over.

Chills: The Adult Diaper

One of my regulars who comes in in a wheelchair accidently upskirted me today because she was carrying the soda she had paid for in an awkward way so that her short skirt was pulled upwards.

She upskirted about 25 other customers, too. At least I didn't see anything else...just enough to let the world know she wears adult diapers...

Spills: One After The Other

Thank Fuck I didn't have to clean any of it up.

First it was beer in the beer aisle.

Then someone's kid threw up all over the end of the toy aisle.

Then in the middle of a huge line, I hear "PLOP SPLASH SHIT" because a customer dropped a jar of pasta sauce.

All of that within...15 minutes of each other?
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Quoth ralerin View Post
    $6.99 FOR FUCKING COFFEE IS TOO FUCKING EXPENSIVE DO YOU HEAR?!?"
    Clearly, this woman has never stopped by StarHucksters for a cup of java. $6.99 will get you a single serving. At least the can of coffee will make what. . . 30-60 cups, depending on the size of the can?
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
      Yet another customer who does not understand Aid of Rite's "Healthiness +" reward policy.
      Did they design the "Healthiness +" reward policy specifically to bring out the SC in as many people as possible? It's like it was designed by an unholy alliance of bureaucrats and lawyers.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

It's like people who don't comprehend what a rebate is and go apeshit because they aren't saving money instantly.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
          Clearly, this woman has never stopped by StarHucksters for a cup of java. $6.99 will get you a single serving. At least the can of coffee will make what. . . 30-60 cups, depending on the size of the can?
          This woman obviously doesn't buy coffee on a regular basis, either in can or from a cafe. Seriously, the only coffee you can find under that price for a (I'm guessing the larger size) can is a store brand unless there's a major sale on. Even without the 'coupon for next time' shenanigans that's a good price for the red plastic jug of coffee...

Comment

I don't know what planet Coffee Lady is from, but unless she wants to down chicory, coffee isn't exactly cheap.
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
            X