This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha! Caught you being a douche!

Helping someone get a bill straightened out today and when the hold time is just a matter of a few seconds I'll just do the work with the customer on the line. I was in a disgustingly good mood today for some reason and this guy nearly killed it. I was helping this guy plan some payments which is above and beyond what I actually have to do and I was being really friendly about it.

Me: ...ok, just a moment while I get these balances on that payment plan for you.

SC: Sure thing buddy.

Me: *silence while I quickly set up his payment plan*

SC: *talking to someone in the background*. Huh? Yeah, still on the phone with these assholes... You should hear this guy talk. Sounds like a faggot. *laughing in background*

Me: ...Ok your payment plan is all set up. Details will be on your next bill.

SC: That was quick, man. I didn't even hear hold music.

Me: Oh no, it was quick enough to not have to put you on hold. I know how annoying that hold music is...

SC: Oh, uh, you know I was just kidding right?

Me: I'm sorry I was entering your payment details did you ask me a question while I was zoned out?

SC: Oh hah, nothing. It's ok. Thanks, man.

Me: Sure thing. Thanks for calling *cue lisp* have a FABULOUS day! *release call*

Faggot? I'm nice and go out of my way to set up these arrangements and that makes me a faggot? I couldn't told him to worry about his own goddamn bill and been super macho but then he would've gotten disconnected. He better be glad I was in such a "faggoty" mood today. I feel sorry for actual gay people who have to put up with this kind of ignorant BS on a daily basis from bungholes like this guy.

*snugs and offers popcorn ball*

Comment

wow

do you really have to put up with treatment like that? I think for being called an asshole and faggot its a perfectly good reason to disconnect the call

Comment

Well, the original meaning of "gay" was (and technically, still is) "happy/joyful"... But somehow I doubt this knucklehead is intelligent to know that.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
          *snugs and offers popcorn ball*
          Thank you. *bludgeons homophobic asshole customer to death with popcorn ball. Then calmly sits to munch on bloody popcorn ball* mmmm caramel.

Quoth georgie View Post
          wow

do you really have to put up with treatment like that? I think for being called an asshole and faggot its a perfectly good reason to disconnect the call
          Technically the call was over so I can't really get in trouble for ending the call. I thought it was better to call him out on it in that way versus becoming indignant. He was being totally cool with me the entire call until he thought I wasn't listening.

Comment

Quoth Sarcastro View Post
            Thank you. *bludgeons homophobic asshole customer to death with popcorn ball. Then calmly sits to munch on bloody popcorn ball* mmmm caramel.
            *blinks* ....

Comment

It should be, but it isn't.
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Well at least this guy didn't try to charm special discounts or anything. My personal faves are the EWs who act all charming trying to get something from the company, then go on an evil insult-rant the moment they think no one's listening.
                A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

what's sad is that you were going out of your way for him
                  and he repaid you for the kindness by taking shit about you
                  what a tool

Comment

So what exactly does a bundle of sticks sound like on the phone?
                    Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

I'll never understand the stupidity of people who like to make fun of or insult gay people. Do you REALLY think it's a smart move to annoy someone who is not only WILLING to shove something up your ass but is also EXTREMELY good at it?!!!

"All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

What an ass. Love how you did the ending of the call!
                        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                          Do you REALLY think it's a smart move to annoy someone who is not only WILLING to shove something up your ass but is also EXTREMELY good at it?!!!
                          It all depends on your preferences .

Comment

Hahaha..mah buddies are in de room. Lemmee show 'em how bigmanly I is by insulting the manhood of someone who will never know what I look like. Watch my buddies see my red face as I apologize. My manhood has the shrunk it has.

It's so easy.

Comment

Quoth Talon View Post
                              So what exactly does a bundle of sticks sound like on the phone?
                              I ask a very similar question, and I always get nothing but blank looks and crickets.

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                              X