This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't lie to me

We were slammed a few days ago and needless to say, it made people cranky.
    Anyway, we had a line out the moon and this lady decides she's an EW who doesn't need to wait. I see her come from around the corner and cut off the line. I was cranky myself and not willing to put up with her shit.

Me: I'm sorry ma'am I need to take from the line.

SC: Excuse me! I was in line! I was right infront of that guy!

I look over at the guy who is shaking his head no and I saw her come from around the corner.

Me: Actually, I saw you come around the corner. And unfortunately I have to ask you to go back into line so I can help this gentleman who has been waiting in line.

I got to call her a liar in a beat around the bush kind of way. It was fun. I said it better but I don't remember my exact words.

SC: Are serious!? Ooh the line is over here! HUH! (she starts SCREAMING) Oh, so I guess I will have to go back here! Are you the only cashiers?

Me: *in a singsong voice* Why yes, we are.

The old hag finally wandered off and later got into the real line. The guy thanked me and we both had a good chuckle from it.

CG: Cool guy

CG: Wow... she was real happy...

Me: yeah...

CG: Is she a regular?

Me: I don't think so....

CG: I bet you hope not, right??

Me:

He walked away smilng and the rest of the line were really nice and laughing with me. Atleast the old hag got my co worker.

Turns out other people had just told her where to get in line and she refused and figured since I was further away that I wouldn't see her sneak in. I'd rather follow the rules, not have ten people mad at me just so some old lady could cash out ten cents. That's right. TEN CENTS!

Well, of course. It's only ten cents. Why should she have to wait for ever over a silly ten cents. It'll just take you a minute to give me my ten cents, these other people take forEVER!
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
      It'll just take you a minute to give me my ten cents, these other people take forEVER!
      And then she pays in one cent coins and loses eight of them in the depths of her purse. Or only has 9 cents and wants to pay by 100-dollar bill.
      I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

Working...
      X