This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth SteveZim1017 View Post
    SC: F*ck you! I ain't never been desperate in my life. I am a proud black woman and I will not be called desperate. I bet you drive around in your BMW all day and look at all the desperate black people don't you, you racist mutherf-er!
    I'm betting she was looking for a fight. Actually, she was DESPERATE for one (ops...)
    FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

I know it would be pushing it, but I really think we need to get a signature that says I'm a "Customers Suck.com Racist!" For people who have the race card pulled on them for whatever reason.

Comment

Quoth TonyDonuts View Post
        Okay, and I love harping about this, but, his pants are falling down. How is that supposed to translate to, "I'm a bad dude, don't mess with me?"
        He's so bad his pants are even scared of him.

Dang, if someone called me desperate for something, I would probably get a little offended, but I'd ask what they meant before going all psycho on them...I'm generous like that.
        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

My other story about bein' called racist:

Late at night in the liquor store 2 guys come in,one Spanish the other African-American,both pretty drunk & head toward the cooler.I head 'em off & try to be friendly "Hey guys,ain't gonna be able to sell y'all anything tonite,why don't y'all head on home?"

Of course,the Spanish guy says "You're just racist!!!"

With excellent timing,my co-worker walks up.EC is 6'2" of African-American muscle,with a degree in electrical engineering (he was between jobs for a time),we'd gotten to be good friends,havin lunch together,partying after work,we liked the same music & books.

So I tell him these guys called me racist because I won't sell to 'em.EC puts his arm around my shoulders & says to them "Oh yeah,Freddie here hates n*****s & s***s,he's cracker to the core"

They just mumbled & staggered out
          "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

Quoth Frantic Freddie View Post
            EC puts his arm around my shoulders & says to them "Oh yeah,Freddie here hates n*****s & s***s,he's cracker to the core"
            Is it wrong that it amuses me that you censored the first to racial slurs, but left the third one alone?

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Okay, and I love harping about this, but, his pants are falling down. How is that supposed to translate to, "I'm a bad dude, don't mess with me?"
              Maybe its to show you that He/she/it is proudly displaying their occupation?
              There Can Be Only One

Comment

PUH-LEEZE................

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
                wow, someone has a fricking whale up their ass; if it was so important in the first place, why did she or her precious not handle it sooner. logic of the sc; may i never understand it.

as for you getting fired, only a supervisor with absolutely NO intelligence would side with a crazy like that.
                i refer you to my management suck when:
                1- i aided a customer, per company standards
                2- resolved her issue to her satisfaction and she left the call with a polite 'thank you'

and because i DID AS I WAS TRAINED TO DO, and mirrored her own words back, though slightly differently, i was FIRED for 'possibly making her feel belittled.'

the right [or wrong, as the case may be] manager hearing the circumstances of this call where the woman felt she was the victim of racism: he'd be fired. for better details i refer you to my original post.

customers suck but so do managers.

Comment

I hope you sent her her insurance card. And a dictionary.
                  Women can do anything men can.
                  But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
                  Maxine

Comment

The origin of that fashion statement is here.

Back to the OP:
                    As you can see Steve, it borders on a badge of honor to see the race card here on CS.

The last time I was called that it happened in front of the TM, herself African-American. The SC was not happy that I refused to hand over her check and file without an ID per company policy (no special reason for that--just that the files contain only everything an identity theif needs to go to town on your dime [MAJOR SARCASM]).

Back to the story:
                    S, the TM, overheard this and said (with and evil smile), "I'll handle this TGK, go back to your return there." (This non-SC was also AA).

S then turned to the SC and said, "Now let me see your ID."

SC then stormed out mumbling something incomprehensible.
                    Last edited by taxguykarl; 11-02-2010, 08:30 PM.
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                      Is it wrong that it amuses me that you censored the first to racial slurs, but left the third one alone?

^-.-^
                      Many of the dictionaries define 'Cracker' as being a racist term used against whites. Don't know how many times I've been called 'Cracker Mall Cop' sooooo, I wonder if I could press charges for that
                      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

OK, folks. We are going to drop any speculation about what words are racist and what aren't.

And discussions of culture and political correctness.

Those topics belong on fratching. We've already had to delete posts.

If there is any further trouble this thread WILL be closed.
                        The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

sorry about that, electric; somehow, i'd think that you'd have a case for wrongful termination on that one, but...
                          look! it's ghengis khan!
                          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
                          X