X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's called breaking and entering

Cast:

RG - Registered Guest
    NOID - Girl with RG. She doesn't have any ID, but she's on RG's room.
    SCF - NOID's Girl Friend, not registered at motel
    SCM - NOID's Guy Friend, not registered at motel
    HK - Housekeeping
    BPD - Our city's finest officers
    Me -

SCF comes down to office wanting a key to RG's room. SCF isn't registered. She can't even give me RG's name. She gave me SCM's name instead.

After SCF leaves, HK informs me someone popped of the screen and crawled through the window into RG's room, and then opened the door and let other people in. We later found out it was NOID who crawled in and let SCF and SCM into the room.

So, I call BPD and let them know what's up. They show up. They were yummy looking. They can put me in handcuffs and...where was I? Oh yeah, I tell them who's supposed to be in the room, and to trespass everyone else. They kick people out, we have a nice chat, they leave.

Later, RG calls. I explain the situation. Yes, I know NOID has no ID. And though technically we can't give a key to someone without ID, since I was apprised ahead of time of the situation, I would have gladly given her a key if she'd come down to get one. RG says NOID is an idiot and could I get her a key? I say if she comes down, sure thing.

NOID comes down.

NOID: This is so stupid! You guys know I have no ID and RG said I could get a key!
    Me: Yes, and if you came down, since I was hear yesterday and know about your situation, I would have given you a key. You sent SCF down, who doesn't know RG and isn't authorized to have a key.
    NOID: Oh.
    Me: When I hear someone is crawling in through a window, that's breaking and entering. I had no way of knowing it was you, so police were called. Even if I knew it was you, it's not something you should be doing anyway.
    NOID: Yeah, I guess that was stupid of me.
    Me: Next time you need a key, you come down and get it, okay?

The sooner these guys check out, the better, imho.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

jeeebus....well, at least it could have been worse. The person who admitted to being stupid could have thrown an even bigger fuss, enough so that you could kick them out. Wait...that might have been a good thing. Oh well...there could have been far more worse things happen.

Still sucks though...
    I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

UPDATE: Looks like they'll be checking out soon. And RG wants a refund!

He says he doesn't feel safe because police were allowed in his room and they treated his GF like a criminal. Well, when you B&E...

Boss Man is chatting with him now. I doubt he'll get a refund. He's certainly not entitled to one. I'll keep you updated!

Edit Update:
      Boss Man denied refund. RG wanted Boss Man's Boss. Boss Man called his boss. We're going to refund them tonight just to get them out of here and then permaban them.
      Last edited by bhskittykatt; 10-30-2010, 01:32 AM.
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

NO! No refunds! Permaban yes, refund nooooo! Oh! I hate when they wear everyone down and get their way!
        Steven Slater ROCKS! So does James Jones!

The world is an asshole contest...and EVERYONE'S A WINNER!

Comment

Dang it, was silly of me to hope huh? Managers (even upper management) caving like this just encourages the behavior. Perma ban them, no refunds, and as they leave. Too much to hope for I guess. .
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
            they treated his GF like a criminal. .
            If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...well, it sure ain't a walrus, that's for damn sure.
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

What's the phne number? I suggest that we all ring up the Boss' Boss, and complain about these creeps getting a refund instead of a kick in the . . . rear.
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

They were yummy looking.
                well, cuff me and stuff me, officer.

damn, why is it that the further up the ladder they go, the more spineless they become? whatever happened to cost cutting measures?
                look! it's ghengis khan!
                Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

That only means "Employees" and the ability for the employees to do their jobs.
                  Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
                    whatever happened to cost cutting measures?
                    Meh I'm sure someone's hours are being cut as a "cost cutting measure" so RG can have their pweshis refund
                    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

yeah cos the refund tells the SCs that "you were right"

Comment

Working...
                      X