Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What you think all this meat and cheese is free??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't understand how people have the nerve to do things like that. I used to get it at the pub all the time, I would get:

"I want no tomato in my salad, so I will have a portion of fries instead"

So three baby tomatos = bowl of fries? No!

"I want no salad on my burger, so can the burger be bigger?"

Well, the burgers a pre-packed and are all the same size, and even if it were possible, the answer would still be no.

"It says here on the menu that to add extra mushrooms is 90p. That's a bit steep, so can I have them for free? Ask the chef! I'm sure he won't mind!"

Idiots.

Comment

Oh hey, I'm a dummy. Give me stuff. *pout*
      We used to get that at the camp too, they would seriously ask these:
      "I don't want cheese on my burger, can I get two patties?"
      "Can I have no bun, but two chicken patties?"
      "I don't want macaroni and cheese, can I get four more chicken nuggets?"
      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

oo, we get those. Freebies never go to the person who ordered them to begin with, and never to someone who hasn't already bought something. Too many scammers. Had someone demand a refund because they got someone else' messed up order as a freebie and now they didn't want their own order anymore! A set on that guy.

Comment

"It says here on the menu that to add extra mushrooms is 90p. That's a bit steep, so can I have them for free? Ask the chef! I'm sure he won't mind!"
          Wha...?? "I don't like your prices, so I want my stuff free"... In what universe does that actually work???
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Maybe that mystical store, "Everywhere Else", that also has a restaurant branch.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
              Wha...?? "I don't like your prices, so I want my stuff free"... In what universe does that actually work???
              The universe of http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=65833 ?

Comment

I don't know where these customers go to, but every place that I've gone to has charged more for certain extras on subs and stuffs. That's the way it's always been, and I've, and a bunch of other customers, have just dealt with it.
                Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
                  "Can I have no bun, but two chicken patties?"
                  Weeeeeellllllllllll.... KFC technically does make a rather indulgent sammich which is just that -- bacon and cheese between two chikin patties...^_^

And some places here will allow reasonable, minor replacements -- like mashed potatoes instead of corn. But don't ask for "no salad, gimme (anything else)". Even a salad the size of your head is dirt cheap to make, maybe worth one slice of cheese or bacon, tops...
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
                    SC: That says the sandwich I ordered is $x.xx, that is what I expect to pay NO MATTER what I decide to load on to it. Isn't that the whole deal here, that I can build my sandwich however I want???
                    You control WHAT goes into the sandwich, but we control how much of it goes in.
                    I AM the evil bastard!
                    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Incidentally, at the pizza place, the few customers who we all liked for whatever reason; for example, family and friends of workers, people who were nice to drivers (one woman used to bake cookies for the drivers on Christmas Eve), would get an extra helping of cheese or tomato sauce. XD The SCs we all hated would get the bare minimum, measured out strictly. We never usually used exact measurements except in the case of horrible customers.
                      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                        Incidentally, at the pizza place, the few customers who we all liked for whatever reason; for example, family and friends of workers, people who were nice to drivers (one woman used to bake cookies for the drivers on Christmas Eve), would get an extra helping of cheese or tomato sauce. XD The SCs we all hated would get the bare minimum, measured out strictly. We never usually used exact measurements except in the case of horrible customers.
                        I do the same thing at Subway. The really pleasant and friendly people or my favorite awesome regulars will get some hookups. The nicer you are, the more likely I will forget about your extra cheese or extra toppings like bacon or avocado. The shittier you are, the more "by the standard formula" I will be on veggies and I will make sure to charge for anything extra possible.
                        My Fur Affinity Page:https://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetigress/
                        My Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/profile/thetigress

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                          makes me think... they did it on purpose
                          and they're only trying to use the "wasting food" remarks in order to get stuff cheaper or etc.
                          That is exactly what this asshat was doing: trying to get extras for free. Stealing from the store, in other words. He got precisely what he deserved, and hopefully, he won't try that again!
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Meh, I have made ordering mistakes at subways or other make to order shops before, unless it involves mushrooms I will accept my goof pay for it and eat it.

I actually found some really interesting food combinations that way. Seafood salad is way better with red onion and spinach than with lettuce. Tuna salad is also good with spinach instead of lettuce. Artichoke hearts make an interesting addition to seafood salad subs =)
                            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                              Tuna salad is also good with spinach instead of lettuce.
                              I keep meaning to pick up some sprouts to toss into my tuna sandwiches from Subway. All things considered, I'm surprised they don't stock them already.

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I remember getting revenge on a Mayonnaise Monster once. They literally said "More" four times, then "More, damnit!" so I pretty much piled a shitton of Mayonnaise on their sandwich. And then they asked or Sweet Onion and then I piled a bunch of Sweet Onion on their sandwich. GOOD LUCK EATING IT! >:3 it's probably a couple thousand calories by now.
                                Kangaroo Squee!

Comment

Working...
                                X