Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You little... (and a bonus hilarity TMI)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PepperElf View Post
    it might not be as cheap as plain old non-tingly ky but... they do have prescription medications for that.
    That is very true, but the plain KY is MUCH cheaper and is literally the same thing. A co-worker mentioned to me to suggest Astroglide, as apparently it works like KY but lasts much longer. Next time I see that older lady I'll tell her.

Comment

Quoth unholypet View Post
      That is very true, but the plain KY is MUCH cheaper and is literally the same thing. A co-worker mentioned to me to suggest Astroglide, as apparently it works like KY but lasts much longer. Next time I see that older lady I'll tell her.
      Astroglide is actually quite effective.

*cough*

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
        Well, you know how slutty those tp displays are. I mean, geeze, I'm pretty sure the stack of rolls on the shelf in my garage is trying to seduce Mr. Kinkoid.

Trashy little pricktease. I might have to go in there and snatch her bald.
        O.M.G. My first huge (almost) breach of rule #1!! That was too funny! Me and my friends say that ALL the time! "I'll snatch her bald-headed!" And about TP? I'm literally having stomach pains from holidng in the belly-laugh at work! (i used tell my daughter that when she was acting up, too. Never had to follow through) LOL
        You can't take the sky from me...

Comment

Working...
        X