This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas View Post
    She actually doesn't snip or get sassy when she starts getting at an unhealthy level. She actually kind of goes into her own world and doesn't talk to anyone and tries to act like nothing is wrong. I wish she wouldn't do that. But why does she do that? My boss and shift lead (as I have been told by others) haven't always been the most fond of accomodating the very reasonable terms that her doctor has put her on for work. She doesn't do it for attention or to purposely make product late or skip shipment, I can't believe they even think that way.

Sorry for the threadjack. I'm worried right now.
    I'm sorry about your co worker As to why she does that, again, blood sugar really messes with cognitive stuff, to the point the patient often doesn't realize anything is wrong. To an outsider, it may be obvious, but on the inside, the diabetic is thinking "I'm fine, nothing wrong here." Often, they cannot even process the information if someone else tells them that they are having a problem.

{High blood sugar can cause similar problems, so there is no way to know for sure if she is too high or too low unless she tests with a meter - I only have experience with low blood sugar affecting my thinking }
    Smile, or I'll smack you silly!
    At what age does a vampire become a crazy old bat? :[

Comment

Just recently we had a German diabetic celebrity die from too low blood sugar. He drowned in a small river.
      No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Working...
      X