This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no street parking

Guest: Dave, I am highly upset. Security told me I cant park in the street and they will tow my car if I dont move it.

Me: that is correct, sir

Guest: well thats unacceptable....I am not paying $8 a day to park in the gravel lot. I need you to call them and tell them they have to make an exception here

Me: I cant do that

Guest: what do you mean, you cant do that?

Me: that is a policy of the community association. I cant make them change it

Guest: no but you can go to them on my behalf and maybe they will make an exception

Me: they wont

Guest: how do you know if you dont even ask them?

Me: they dont allow parking in the street

Guest: Dave, youre starting to piss me off. You have a working relationship with these people and I know you can persuade them to let me park in the street. I think you just cant be bothered.

Me: no sir

Guest: well then fine, I will park in the gravel lot but I expect to be reimbursed for it

Me: we cant do that

Guest: by God yes you will or I am writing to the better business bureau

Me: ok, you can do that

Guest: I am never coming here again. I have never been somewhere that was so unaccomodating. This sucks. I want you to know irate I am and I am going to tell everyone I know never to rent with you and your attitude stinks and I will report you for it. You dont give a damn about helping me. Put your manager on this phone this minute, you little fuckwad.

CLICK

The mind boggles, it does. There's really nothing else that can be said.
    The Case of the Missing Mandrake; A Jude Derry, Sorceress Sleuth Mystery Available on Amazon.

Comment

Same shit...different day, right?
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I really hope he didn't mean actually parking in the street, as in blocking traffic and everything, but knowing Dave's clients, I'm not so sure
        !
        "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

I wish you could hear how these conversations sound in my head... I don't think it would be half as hilarious to me with out the monotone and condescending Dave voice I give to you..... I'm sorry Dave, your customers are cuntmuffins.
          "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
          -Red

Comment

Guest: I am never coming here again. I have never been somewhere that was so unaccomodating. This sucks. I want you to know irate I am and I am going to tell everyone I know never to rent with you and your attitude stinks and I will report you for it. You dont give a damn about helping me.
            Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
            "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

compensated for parking on gravel? how?
              To err is human, to blame someone else shows good management skills.

my blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/joesblog/
              my brother's blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/ryansblog/

Comment

I'd suggest making the guest pay to re-gravel the lot. Seems like the type to make lots of messy burnouts to compensate for his nanoscopic pecker.

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
                  Guest: <Dave>, youre starting to piss me off.
                  I'm thinking about using this line on some of my more oblivious co-workers, said in the most monotone voice I can muster...

Comment

Wow... feel the entitlement. If that's a rule of the community assosciation, it practically takes an act of God to get them to make an exception, not a phone call from a rental company.
                    A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

Was the guest made aware when he booked that parking was not free?
                      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

I hope they raked the sand at the beach this time!
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

All your customers are stump-fucking dumb, Dave.

You could make good money off them by opening your own lot of tree stumps, selling them candles and lube, and playing them soft music.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                          X