This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Which A Customer Is Pwned.

Today was my first day back to work after a two week vacation which I spent being here instead of at work. All in all, it wasn't a bad day, other than this gem of a woman that I managed to pwn. I'd been there less than three hours when she came stomping into the store from one of our gas pumps.

SC: **angry tone, catbuttface** Can I get some gas?!?
    ME: Alright. Were you paying in here or outside?
    SC: Inside! I don't know how much it'll be! Two dollars!
    ME: Al--**stops as SC turns and stomps out the door, shakes me head** Well I was gonna tell you how if you would've stopped being a bitch long enough to listen.

So, I made my way outside, pressed the "pay inside" button--difficult, I know--then went back inside. Next I saw SC she was paying for her gas, and was suddenly oh-so-humble.
    SC: I'm sorry. I didn't see that button. I shouldn't have been such a bitch to you.
    ME: **nods, thanks her, gets her out of there**

Amazing how fast they can tuck their tails between their legs, isn't it? I love it when that happens! Seriously, though--They couldn't let me go one day without one of them being a bitch?? Really??
    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Hold on, she actually apologized?

Mark this day on your calendar... it probably won't happen again until some celestial alignment or another occurs.
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

I know! I was actually bracing myself for a bitchy tirade when she came in. I was shocked!
      "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

It does happen. Not all the time, clearly, but every now and again one of them will come back down to planet earth and realize what they're doing.

Comment

It does happen.
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

It does happen, and I am quick to forgive. All it takes is 1 apology.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Hopefully a lesson will be learned from all this.
              I'm grateful that that lady realized how she was being, and that it was mean. If only more people would do that.
              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
              http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Working...
              X