X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locker Room Language & Liver Transplants

The world of cable & idiot cable customers returns:

C: I need to speak with a supervisor about my cable, preferably a male, so I can use “locker room language” that we both understand!

Me: Is there anything else I can help you with today, sir?
    C: You got an extra liver you can give me? I really need one.
    Me: Um…no.

C: Last night, a tech came to my house to fix my cable & he was a senior citizen, like me, & I don’t appreciate this.

C: Mam—your accounting department has made me mad. Smoke is coming out of my ears! Get the fire extinguisher!
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
    C: Mam—your accounting department has made me mad. Smoke is coming out of my ears! Get the fire extinguisher!
    Sounds like he got you confused with 911 . . .
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

C: I need to speak with a supervisor about my cable, preferably a male, so I can use “locker room language” that we both understand!
      I'll put him straight through to my neighbour. 'Alice' is an 8th-generation Shore Girl. What that means is, her language ON A GOOD DAY isn't family-friendly. Woman has a mouth on her that would intimidate Captain Morgan himself, and when someone gets an attitude with her, they're going to wish they'd never opened their mouth. And they're going to learn words and phrases that will make THEM wince. Locker room language is high class verbiage for 'Alice'.

She also works in a call-center. I really don't understand why she hasn't been fired yet, but then they're probably too afraid of her to do so.
      What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Either that or transfer him to "Ma" from the Boondock Saints.

Comment

why a male? since you're vocabulary challenged, this coffee cup will work just as well.
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

What does this mean? I'm a guy and I'm pretty sure the language that gets used inside the locker room isn't a whole lot different from the language that gets used outside the locker room...
            "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."

Comment

I can use "locker room language" no problem....

On a bad day when I'm NOT at work, I have been known to have a mouth that would rival Gordon Ramsay on occasion.
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth TheRabbi View Post
                What does this mean? I'm a guy and I'm pretty sure the language that gets used inside the locker room isn't a whole lot different from the language that gets used outside the locker room...
                HAHA! I have no idea what that guy was talking about. Maybe he wanted to feel free to swear? I don't know. I don't think many of our male reps would deal with a lot of swear words either.
                The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

HAHA! I have no idea what that guy was talking about. Maybe he wanted to feel free to swear? I don't know. I don't think many of our male reps would deal with a lot of swear words either.
                  Perhaps something about male and female connectors?

Comment

C: Last night, a tech came to my house to fix my cable & he was a senior citizen, like me, & I don’t appreciate this.
                    Must have been hoping for the cable guy from Ferromancer's post a while back.
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Me: Is there anything else I can help you with today, sir?
                      C: You got an extra liver you can give me? I really need one.
                      Me: Um…no.
                      Why did this make me giggle?
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                        Why did this make me giggle?
                        Perhaps it could be because the customer could have been pickled when he asked for an unpickled liver.
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                        X