Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes I wish I could make wagers with my SC's. (Short)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes I wish I could make wagers with my SC's. (Short)

SC: We're looking for room 334.
    Me: This hotel doesn't have a 334.
    SC: Are you sure?
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Now you know you have that in the back. We all know you have that in the back. Just go check.

Yep, some SC's just do not take no for an answer. Can't process it.

"I don't care if this building only has 10 floors. I want a room on the 130th floor NOW!"
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
      "I don't care if this building only has 10 floors. I want a room on the 130th floor NOW!"
      "Hold still for a moment while I insert and light this skyrocket. Get off at the BOOM!"
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I actually DO make wagers with my customers (but not with my SC's).

Every now and then, when I card someone and they are stunned that I do so, I tell them I'll bet them a dollar that I'm older than them. (I usually just do this to guys, and I always do it BEFORE I've actually seen their ID.) I've had a few takers. I've won, I've lost. The worst one was when I lost....and the guy was two days older than me.

And yes, I pay up every time I lose. Hell, it's only a dollar, and pretty much every time, I get it back in the tip. People are amused by this kind of shit.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          And yes, I pay up every time I lose. Hell, it's only a dollar, and pretty much every time, I get it back in the tip. People are amused by this kind of shit.
          That would amuse me, and you'd get a bigger tip because of it. Even if I had to take it out of the guy's wallet and give it to you.
          "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Working...
          X