Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know your pain, Tenzilkem. Tech support for satellite tv, get these bloody calls all the time. -_- Far too many people want ppv, and freak out when I say no due to a past due....I don't get that. As a customer, you owe the company money for services rendered. So no, no more services, until the money already owed is paid.

As per number 3: Yikes, I hate those customers. I am glad I can't follow their though processes.

"The tv will not turn on."
    "It turned on yesterday"
    "Now it doesnt."
    "Obviously, It's because of the blinky light that always blinks, for months, and not due to a faulty outlet I keep meaning to have repaired. I should scream at some dude on the phone until he hits his magical fix it now button. And then I'll go snog a leprechaun, and get his pot of gold. "
    *~*THIS SIG HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN THE ARMSTRONG LINE FOR GENERATIONS!*~*

It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.-Elijah Snow

Comment

if he's having financial issues, he needs to decide which 'sporting event' is more important.
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Legal Eagle View Post
        But my point is the guy in tale 2 did pay his bill, he sent in payment, but because of the payment system in place in the company he was treated as if he hadn't paid.

The thing is even if he did actually mail it, it has to atleast be pending in our system to restore service. He had just mailed it a day or so before he claimed. It takes about 10 days for it to process. I'd love to take people at their word but I live in the real world and too many are lying bastards.
        I love my customers to death, the problem is they aren't dying quick enough.

Comment

yep, payments are not considered late (generally) if you mailed it/scheduled it before the due date and some glitch prevented it from reaching the provider on time. plan ahead...
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
          X