This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgusting.

Had two SCs today at my Aid of Rite as well as an army of other ones who were too unmemorable.

Excuse Me Miss, Can I Have Some...Blue Christmas Lights

One was some guy who wanted to whine and bitch that we didn't sell replacement bulbs for Christmas lights in our Christmas section and who also whined and bitched that the pair he bought last time were cheaper than the ones he was exchanging them for this time and why couldn't he get the ones he was buying now for the price for the ones he was exchanging them for? Good Lord man, suck it up and give us the $3.

Cuz You're Filthy...Oooh...And I'm Gorgeous...

A mother and her daughter were at my register today, I was signing them up for the "Healthiness +" card and explaining the benefits. This young primma donna bitch, skinny as a rail, dressed in designer clothes, sunglasses, etc, gets in line behind them, and is getting impatient and pissy. A note: The woman and her daughter are fat, but they are not dirty or smelly, just fat.

They leave and Primma Donna Bitch tells me, "NEXT TIME YOU GET SOME DISGUSTING PEOPLE LIKE THAT IN YOUR LINE YOU NEED TO OPEN UP ANOTHER REGISTER".

I'm so sorry, I wasn't aware being fat was disgusting.

(If anyone else wants to know: The first title is from Buck Owen Buckaroo's "Blue Christmas Lights" and the second is from the Scissor Sister's "Filthy/Gorgeous". I thought people would have been curious about the Christmas song and taken the time to Google it, same with the Scissor Sisters! I'm not making a low blow at the Blue Light Bulb mart! Maybe I should be clearer about that next time. )
    Last edited by ralerin; 11-24-2010, 01:34 PM.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Quoth ralerin View Post
    They leave and Primma Donna Bitch tells me, "NEXT TIME YOU GET SOME DISGUSTING PEOPLE LIKE THAT IN YOUR LINE YOU NEED TO OPEN UP ANOTHER REGISTER".

I'm so sorry, I wasn't aware being fat was disgusting.
    "Yes ma'am, the line down there is open so that these lovely people don't need to be around you!"

Then wait for it to sink in.

Comment

Rats. You beat me to it.
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
        Had two SCs today at my Aid of Rite as well as an army of other ones who were too unmemorable.
        This young primma donna bitch, skinny as a rail, dressed in designer clothes, sunglasses, etc, gets in line behind them, and is getting impatient and pissy.
        Five'll get you ten there's an eating disorder involved in there somewhere. It can't be healthy to not even want to stand next to someone who weighs more than you.

Love, Who?

Comment

*pause* Look at the SC... Then call to have another register opened. While looking at her.

Because the only disgusting person i see is her

Comment

I would've looked at her, blinked, then given her my most confused expression: "Being polite is disgusting?"
            A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post

*pause* Look at the SC... Then call to have another register opened. While looking at her.

Because the only disgusting person i see is her
              LOVE IT!!!
              there's some people with issues that medication, therapy or a baseball bat just can't cure

Comment

Even having an eating disorder, I never thought to be that rude. Geez, if they bothered her so much, couldn't she have browsed around a bit more until you were done with them.
                People like that make me sad. I wholeheartedly cast my vote for staring at her and opening another register so you wouldn't have to help her.
                Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post

Ma'am? I don't think you're disgusting at all. I'd be happy to help you/ Did you find everything you need? (needs to be in a compassionate, sweet tone. So it really sounds to anyone else, like you are being nice)

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
                    "Why don't you eat something more than a cracker before I snap you in half?" And yes, it would have been extremely difficult for me not to say that. Sorry, but I guess I'm one of those people that don't consider the twig look to be perfection. I like the curves, dammit!
                    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Prima Donna Bitch wasn't that thin. She was probably size 4-6? The two plumper women could have fit 3 of her inside their clothes, though. Still, she was thin on manners however.
                      Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                      X