This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Omg ! that has Icecream in it!?"

It was like my third time at thedrive through register at "Golden Arches" when this GEM pops up

Sucky customer= well... you know

M= Me ofcourse DX

Me "-opening greeting blah blah-

Sc"Hey like..what does like.. the Mcflurry have in it...?"

Me" Er..Icecream and candy pieces..."

SC "OMG! Really!? Hold on I gotta call my boyfriend -whips out phone-

Me" ....

Sc: "Okay like I want like..two Icecreams but can you put them in one of the large drinking cups instead of like the cone?"

Me: "Okay..."

SC-proceeds to DRIVE past the pay window-

Me:sticks head out window: "Ma'am you have to pay here"

Her "OH!-sharply pulls backwards and nearly hits the car behind her- 8D

Me-not the least suprised she is BRIGHT blonde ..and has a kid in the back seat-

Me "That will be-total-

Sc-pays and drives off-

Me "..Well that explains alot"

Coworker"lol XD"

Agh maybe she wasn't suckky..okay she was nearly hitting the car behind her AND talking on her cell phone...but seriously..!?

Sc: "Okay like I want like..two Icecreams but can you put them in one of the large drinking cups instead of like the cone?"
    cos that way she won't spill it on the phone while she's driving.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      cos that way she won't spill it on the phone while she's driving.

Yeah with the kid in the backseat...:do'h:

Comment

So wait . . . she drove away without getting the stuff she paid for?
        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Quoth ShinyGreenApple View Post
          So wait . . . she drove away without getting the stuff she paid for?

No she tried to drive to get her stuff without paying for it first...XD the nitwit

Comment

Careful there. Not all blondes are stupid.

Besides, a true blonde would have rowed in a canoe through the drive-thru, not driven a car.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I have never me a dumb true blonde. All the dumb ones have been bottle blondes. I also met one blonde, very smart, who had dyed her hair black.
              Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
              Save the Ales!
              Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

My youngest aunt, a true blonde, once dyed her hair black. And then her dad accused my mother (her twin sister) of taking a friend upstairs without introducing her first.

Needless to say, he wasn't too pleased at the dye job.

But, yeah, all of the dumb blondes I've ever met were bottle jobs.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Pretty much so.

Yet I wonder why people always say "You really must be a natural blonde!" when I do or say something silly, yet the real bobbleheads out there are the little ditzes that bleach their hair blonde and try overly hard to act like Elle Woods.
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Next thing you'll tell me is that the chicken sandwiches have *gasp* CHICKEN!

Of course, being Golden Arches, that part is dubious.
                    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I felt like "omg it has ice cream" when I was at an A&W/KFC on my cross-country bus trip and got an orange dreamsicle thing and for some reason, thought it was a smoothie.

Nope.

AND I'm lactose intolerant, so I had hardly any of it, 'cause I was terrified I would end up being sick for an hour in the bathroom on board.

Which is enough to make you sick in and of itself.
                      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                        Careful there. Not all blondes are stupid.

Besides, a true blonde would have rowed in a canoe through the drive-thru, not driven a car.
                        And ordered her McFlurry with M&Ms, and returned it because it has W&Ws in it instead.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                          And ordered her McFlurry with M&Ms, and returned it because it has W&Ws in it instead.
                          that reminds me...did you hear about the blonde that was fired from the mars candy factory? she kept throwing out the candies that had "w" printed on them.
                          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                          ^_^

Comment

I'm wondering if she was thinking they still used that frozen yogurt crap? I think it was the early 90s they switched to that, and for that reason I stopped getting dessert there.

I wasn't sure they even switched back, or when.
                            Sometimes life is altered.
                            Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                            Uneasy with confrontation.
                            Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I don't get the McFlurries too often. Though once in a while I sometimes did get the caramel sundaes (I have a Mickey D's right next to my job). Man those things are good. I'm still at how dumb the SC was.
                              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                              X