This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Why did you take my movies?"

*Inspired by an incident earlier this evening at the library......definitely one reason why we should have "materials in usage" signs*

To keep things short - when I went into the children's room to start cleaning up, I found several piles of DVDs and books on one of the tables. Nobody had been sitting at the said table for awhile, and the kids who were in the area were running around/playing, so I figured the mess had been made by customers who had already left.

Turned out that apparently these kids WERE intending to check out all the DVDs which they'd left lying around.......one girl came up to me and asked in a whiney tone "Why did you take my movies?". So I explained that I'd had no way to know that she'd wanted to check those DVDs out, and that I needed to get things all tidy because it was part of my job. And the girl whined at me again about taking her movies.......so I had to explain it a second time.

That's annoying. I guess at home she just leaves her stuff lying around all over the place. Surprised you didn't end up with her mom or dad yelling about how you just traumatized little Precious.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
    X