This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 hours a MONTH at this job and I still can't escape the suckage

So I was at the burger joint this morning for the 1st time in 2 months when this old guy ordered a combo meal. I remember explicitly because I had to doublecheck which meal was # whatever. He came back saying he didn't want the meal, but he was ok with an extra item for free. So we did that. Easier than a refund, right? Then he came back and asked the SM, who had just walked to the front, "Shouldn't I get a [side order] with this?" Of course, SM's policy is we're always wrong, so he gets stuff he never payed for. Scammer.

This was like my 2nd customer of the day.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

I swear if someone only works one hour, ever, they will have at least one SC in that hour. It is like some terrible unwritten law.

Comment

Quoth Solumina View Post
      I swear if someone only works one hour, ever, they will have at least one SC in that hour. It is like some terrible unwritten law.
      Luckily, the law only guarantees one SC per shift, not one SC per hour.
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

@ you two. I said something along the same lines at the retail the other night when I had to close the cafe after some inexperienced coworkers. I needed the last 2 hrs free of customers to get it closed, but of course it was busy. I remarked to my supervisor that even if the cafe was open until 3:00 am, they would still be asking for food at 1:00 am. He totally cracked up.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
        X