Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batteries are the ultimate lifesource, period.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batteries are the ultimate lifesource, period.

That chat was disconnected earlier, but his batteries were dead when he purchased this device.

[16:00:22] Me: Hello, thank you for contacting <company>s, we hope to bring sense and simplicity to you today. How may I help you?
    [16:00:34] Asshat: Sorry about that. Got disconnected.
    [16:00:44] Asshat: I'm sorry I meant to say <company>s, not <other company>.
    [16:01:00] Me: The batteries are not covered under our warranty.
    [16:01:35] Asshat: You have got to be kidding me. The <company>s batteries that came with it and are brand-new aren't under warranty?!?!
    [16:01:50] Asshat: The batteries say explicitly "<company>s" on them.
    [16:02:10] Me: Yes, but batteries are not covered under out warranty.
    [16:02:22] Asshat: I want to speak to a supervisor.
    [16:05:01] Supervisor: Thank you for choosing <company>s, this is <supervisor>, how may I help you?
    [16:05:19] Asshat: I have a complaint I would like escalated.
    [16:05:28] Supervisor: Ok, how may I assist you?
    [16:06:22] Asshat: I just bought a BRAND-NEW <company>s <model> cordless phone and got it in yesterday. The <COMPANY>S batteries that came WITH it will not charge, period. I want them replaced.
    [16:07:28] Supervisor: The batteries have no warranty Sir, I would have to advise you to return it if you are not satisfied with the product upon your purchase Sir.
    [16:07:52] Asshat: I'd like to speak to YOUR supervisor.
    [16:08:09] Supervisor: I am the Supervisor SIr.
    [16:08:35] Asshat: I'm quite aware of that. I want to talk to YOUR supervisor.
    [16:08:51] Supervisor: I am the only Supervisor here today.
    [16:09:06] Asshat: Fine. Then I want your supervisor's contact information.
    [16:09:27] Asshat: I will also be submitting a Better Business Bureau complaint against your company.
    [16:09:38] Supervisor: You can call tomorrow and speak to another Supervisor, <phone number>.
    [16:10:38] Supervisor: I do apologize for the inconvenience Sir.
    [16:10:44] Asshat: I want your supervisor's contact information or the CEO's contact information. By law you are required to divulge it when asked.
    [16:11:00] Supervisor: No , I do not.
    [16:11:51] Asshat: Yes you do. I've worked in retail customer service before in management.
    [16:12:17] Supervisor: Ok, SIr, ifyou call in tomorrow, you can speak to another supervisor.
    [16:12:31] Asshat: That wasn't the issue.
    [16:13:41] Supervisor: Well, if you ask for the Senior Supervisor, that's who you will be transferred to, Sir. I assure you. There's only one of those in the facility.
    [16:16:26] Supervisor: Are you stil there Sir?
    [16:16:49] Asshat: Yup. Still waiting on contact info.
    [16:17:30] Supervisor: Ok, you can have that tomorrow when you call in.
    [16:18:01] Asshat: No. I want it now.
    [16:18:46] Supervisor: Ok, the Senior Supervisor is <Fake Name> and the CEO information we do not have at this location Sir.
    [16:20:46] Asshat has left the session.
    [16:20:46] Additional comments will be added to the log, but will not be seen by the customer.

WTF??? I've never seen any kinda battery with a warranty.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

If I bought a cordless phone, got it home, and the batteries wouldn't charge at all, that's a quick trip back to the store for a replacement phone. Problem solved.

Warranties are for when things go wrong after you use them. If it doesn't work straight out of the box, I can't think of any reputable store that wouldn't at least exchange it, even if they won't give a refund.
      Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth Frantic Freddie View Post
        WTF??? I've never seen any kinda battery with a warranty.
        cell phones, laptops, and car batteries usually have a 1 year warranty.
        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
          Yeah, that's why sales personnel that sell car batteries are required to mark the Month and Year on the battery.
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
            You're right (car batteries can have longer warranties),that'll teach me to shoot off my mouth
            "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

SC's can't be bothered with such things as bringing something in for a replacement
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
              X