X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just plain rude

Continuing on the rude things customers do -

Why is it when a customer asks me for an item and I walk over, pick up the item, and hand it to them they have to put the one I gave them back and grab another one ? I feel like saying "I'm not diseased, and I've more than likely touched ALL of those DVD's"(or whatever). Of course, most of them wait until they think I'm not looking at them.

The hell I would pay if I did something like that to them (i.e. wiped my hands on my pants after interacting with them). It's insulting and rude.
    Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

When I'm shopping, if there is any damage to a box, I will put it back and look for a box with no damage.

It may not be you per se, the customer may just have noticed some damage and was looking for an undamaged one.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

For me it's a mental hangup. If there's a few on the shelf, I tend to take one further back as if it's somehow..fresher? I don't quite know how to explain it other than the one in front has probably been poked and prodded by the general public and I want one that hasn't been manhandled. It's nothing against the employee, honest!
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
      X