Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The next time I am dragged along on one of MIL's interminable trips to Michael's, I'm not going to be nearly as bored as I usually am.
    What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Thank you for the ideas of what to do next time I go to a craft store and Mother's off looking for paint or something
      Look, a signature!

If every cashier in the world went on strike, retail would come to a screeching halt, even if for a couple hours.

Comment

Quoth Igorina View Post
        In my defense I had to take some migraine medication tonight.
        I think like that BEFORE I'm medicated...
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
          I used to run into this all the time when I worked at the Bent Staple (which feels like forever ago, but it's only been a couple months). People would steal *a* pen or *a* gluestick or *an* eraser out of a multipack. Why not just steal the whole thing? Is it out of some limited sense of conscience that says stealing one thing isn't as bad at stealing the whole box? I dont' get it.
          People steal scissors at my Aid of Rite all the time. We came across a package of 2 scissors-a tiny one and a giant one. Someone stole the tiny one and left the big one, because they will use to cut more things open to steal. Luckily for us cashiers, we needed a new pair of scissors anyway so management set the scissors for store use.
          Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
            Don't count on it. I'm already on at least my third set of 100 and I'm only 28!
            On average one blade will last me about 6 months, so100 will be about half a centuries supply.
            I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth Red_Dazes View Post

The Red and Blue knights ((on their respective horses)) were at it again. Jousting as usual. However they were preforming for an audience of Cowboys, Elephants and Giraffes today....and seemed to be fighting over the Harley Davidson. The geographical and historical inconsistencies in the scene were quite amusing...if not perplexing.

I scared both of my cats laughing.
              I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Red_Dazes View Post
                The Red and Blue knights ((on their respective horses)) were at it again. Jousting as usual. However they were preforming for an audience of Cowboys, Elephants and Giraffes today....and seemed to be fighting over the Harley Davidson. The geographical and historical inconsistencies in the scene were quite amusing...if not perplexing.
                "Records from that era are spotty at best."
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                X