This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No information for you!

This male has repeatedly called last night, looking for a *Mary (not her real name), and when J told him he couldn't give out information, he got slightly annoyed or whatever, and hung up. J said his creep-o-meter was flashing red.

So.. I thought maybe he'd be done after last tonight would be different.. but no. I 12:00, as P is leaving, I get "Hi, I'm looking for *Mary.. and you're not who I talked to last night.." Me: "Sorry sir, I still can't give out guest information, but I can tell you, I'm not showing any names that match the one you gave me."

Really, she's not here. I promise. He calls back at 12:20 saying he's a cop (Right..) and he had a right to the information. I told him only if he gave me a badge number and I could confirm it with localPD, that he could have it. He didn't even TRY to make a number up, just hung up.

See, I'm not a noob. Me: 1 Idiot: 0

Then there are two GROWN men running down my stairs like kids and yelling. I tried to be nice to get their attention but I actually had to yell HEY to get them to look at me. "Please stop running down my stairs and in the hall. It can be heard in the rooms and it's not appreciated by other guests."

"Sorry.." is what I got from one (And he seemed to mean it, he hasn't tried since.) but the other one, "I'll do what I want."

Me: "Fine. Let me phrase this another way. You run in my halls again, and I'm going to ask you to leave, because it's disturbing guests and yes, I can do that."

Whatdoyaknow. He listened.

me: 2 Idiots: 0

And if I get ONE mo re phonecall telling me I should be ashamed for letting homosexuals in my hotel, I'm gonna have localPD get the number so I can prank them BACK. This is bs.

Yay for pwning idiots. As for the ones that say you should be ashamed about gays? No they should be ashamed for thinking it is any of their business what consenting adults do.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

It sounds like another day of joy and fun at Happiness Hotel.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
        It sounds like another day of joy and fun at Happiness Hotel.
        Innkeeper: "A - Cash, B - Credit Card, C - Sneak out in the middle of the night."
        Kermit: "We'll take C."
        Innkeeper: "Very popular choice!"
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
          As for the ones that say you should be ashamed about gays? No they should be ashamed for thinking it is any of their business what consenting adults do.
          Agreed. What two (or more) consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedroom is none of my business.

But if they webhost it I want the url!
          Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth superhotelworker View Post
            "Sorry.." is what I got from one (And he seemed to mean it, he hasn't tried since.) but the other one, "I'll do what I want."
            Sure, do what you want and I'll do what I want. What I want is to call the cops and inform them of the noise. Then I'll let the cop do what they want.
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

We had that happen a few weeks ago, only the moron came in with a hotel room key and told us he forgot his room number, ID matches no one in house and he then told us he was meeting his "daughter". He wanted information about her and wanted us to print out anything that we had on her. He offered us $200 if we gave him a print out. We said hell no told him if he was that concerned he needed to call the police.

His "daughter" turned out to be his wife who was having an affair.
              Accountant by trade, Night Auditing Drunksitter by choice.

Comment

And if I get ONE mo re phonecall telling me I should be ashamed for letting homosexuals in my hotel, I'm gonna have localPD get the number so I can prank them BACK. This is bs.
                I am a fan of telling them you are pregnant as a surrogate mother for a gay couple
                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

He calls back at 12:20 saying he's a cop (Right..) and he had a right to the information. I told him only if he gave me a badge number and I could confirm it with localPD, that he could have it. He didn't even TRY to make a number up, just hung up.
                  Please tell me that you called the local PD on him. Yeah, I know that some of your cops aren't big fans of your hotel, but most cops that I know do like take it lightly when someone pretends to be a cop!

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                  I am a fan of telling them you are pregnant as a surrogate mother for a gay couple
                  Smiley... I just about gave my computer a bath! Have I mentioned lately that I love you?
                  "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
                    Agreed. What two (or more) consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedroom is none of my business.

But if they webhost it I want the url!
                    You almost made me break rule #1 with that.
                    What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

You should ask these callers exactly how'd they'd know about the homosexuals. Sounds like a bunch of closet cases to me.
                      The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Quoth aurelemsrealm View Post
                        You should ask these callers exactly how'd they'd know about the homosexuals. Sounds like a bunch of closet cases to me.
                        keeping it on the down low?

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                          Innkeeper: "A - Cash, B - Credit Card, C - Sneak out in the middle of the night."
                          Kermit: "We'll take C."
                          Innkeeper: "Very popular choice!"
                          Best Muppets quote EVER.
                          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                            Best Muppets quote EVER.
                            <G> I live to serve. <G>
                            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Next time, inform the caller that you do not have any guests named Homosexual or Gay in your hotel.
                              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                              X