This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mikkel View Post
    So what is a fag writeup then, being written up for hate crimes against homosexuals or, to put this delicately, being an active homosexual?
    Quoth C. Cecil Ivanish View Post
    I'm thinking that in this case "fag" might very simply be a replacement for other choice words. Like, a "f***king writeup".
    I wasn't there so I don't know for sure the context. Cecil could be right.

However, it IS against prison rules for inmates to have sex of any kind, regardless of gender, unless they are in a prison that allows conjugal visits (and even then only WITH the conjugal visitor). Since prisons don't mix the genders, it is essentially getting written up for a homosexual ACT, not actually being homosexual.

I should note that many inmates (male and female) will engage in homosexual acts without actually being homosexual. They are heterosexual on the streets, but the act while in prison is a stress relief. But actually BEING homosexual in prison, and being open about it, is like being a deer in hunting season and walking down a country road. You're gonna be a target.

So when Kara's inmate made the comment about the fag write up a little too loudly, he attracted some potentially bad interest from his fellow inmates who were probably looking at him and thinking, "Victim." That's bad . . . for that guy.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

He meant it in context.

Being, er, intimate with anyone is against the rules, whether it is consensual or not. Thusly, him making such an announcement was probably not the best thing to do.

ANYway, yeah, I kind of do the Pokemon thing. Only played Red and Platinum, but I find the little pocket creatures to be adorable.
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Oh man, Kara, I missed your stories! Also, I TOTALLY want your job, too bad for me!
        "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Yeah, I so want your job Though I'm not sure I'd be best suited for it... I'm a bit of an introvert.

Also, the Pokemon one... Guy walked RIGHT into that one!
          Look, a signature!

If every cashier in the world went on strike, retail would come to a screeching halt, even if for a couple hours.

Comment

I loved the guy walking in to the doorframe. "There's a good thug"

I'd love to see that one guy's face when he finds out that "Twilight" is NOT "The Twilight Zone."

Your job is kinda awesome. I couldn't do it though. I have a friend who teaches remedial math in a state prison. Scary.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
            X