Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lying To My Boss About Me: Right In Front of Me! (Kind of long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

liar, insensitive and a poor mother; that child has some rough times ahead, and has my sympathies.

swimming is a great exercise, but without mom's actual support, rather than criticism (publicly, no less), she probably won't have the self esteem to continue. parents like that really piss me off.

as for mommie dearest, i know fat floats (hey, i have a nice flotation device of my own ) but so does something else...
    look! it's ghengis khan!
    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

With a bitch for a mother I seriously doubt that poor girl will lose weight any time soon. Her mom does absolutely nothing for her confidence and self esteem, calling her own daughter fat in front of other people.
      Thing I can't understand is, you said that she thanked you for saving her daughter's life. And then she comes back and starts making lies about you and CW? Whoa, its a dam good thing that wasn't me. I'd have probably gone off on the stupid bitch, whether or not the manager believed me and CW. If anything you were providing great customer service by teaching her daughter 1 on 1, something that you did not have to do, and I recall you even saying that it wasn't something you were supposed to do. But you helped out because again, you were trying to provide great customer service and even helped save the girl's life 2 times. And this is the thanks you get for helping the girl out? Have her bitch of a mother accuse you?
      Sometimes makes me wonder why we even bother helping out customers at all when all we get is a slap in the face for our efforts. This kind of thing really pisses me off and makes me go

Comment

People like this are the reason cameras are everywhere these days.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
        X