X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, there is a line for Uscan miss.

Pretty quick one:

At one point on the Uscan there was about 5 or 6 people in line waiting. One woman cuts the ENTIRE line and is about to start using one of the registers when the woman who was at the front of the line told her that there's a line that begins with her and ends with the man in the back. I tell her that there's one line and she needs to go to the back of it. The woman's response?

"There's a line for these things now?"

Wow.

Quoth jjc927 View Post
    "There's a line for these things now?"
    "No, we're all just standing here waiting for someone to do something stupid. Looks like the waiting paid off."
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Haha, that would've been a perfect response!

Comment

"Nope, these people are all here waiting to ride The Pirates Of The Caribbean. Here's your sign!"

I'm not a redneck, but I do love Bill Engvall's "stupid signs."
        I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Hmm, I am part American Indian and there are times in my life that my neck has been literally red..does that make me a redneck? .

I admit though, I've not encountered a line at Uscan. Maybe because there are so many, and so many people seem to fear them as they would great beasts?
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
          X