This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You handled that one well.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
      (note - the due date is the 18th this year due to some obscure holiday)
      Emancipation Day. Celebrated in DC.

Quoth Argabarga View Post
      Well, if you're going to claim them as an asset, does that mean your wife gets em' in event of divorce?
      Well, she'd get half of them.

Would be amusing to watch them be divided.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I hope he wasn't running a remodeling business.

He just proved that while he has the balls to do the job, he hasn't got any taste.

And if I didn't dislike using sig lines that other people have, I would SO be using your response!
        Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

"Well I suppose we might be able to get you a SMALL deduction for those sir..."
          "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth AmethystSquirrel View Post
            Me: Does it have your logo or phone number etc
            I hope this didn't plant a seed, so to speak, in his mind.

He may show up next year, with a receipt from a tattoo shop reading something like:

Quantity________Description_______________Price

1 (One)...............Scrotum Tattoo--"[Logo]".........$xx.yy

Quoth Marmalady View Post
            I've seen plenty of trucks (and cars too) with dicks.

Trouble is, they're very often driving them.

Mike
            Meow.........

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
              Truck Ballz. Gotta love 'em. A friend of mine who was visiting from the Carribean saw those on a vehicle one day for the first time (steel ones)...This was his first exposure to them. His reaction went something like

him: "Eric, what what fu--?"
              me: "Huh, oh. Those are truck ballz"
              him: "TRUCK BA....?!" --- he got no further before laughing so hard, and for so long, that I was worried that he was going to have trouble breathing...
              Try explaining them to your grandmother....

And regarding his reason for having them - I could care less what his truck may be able to do. What does having Truck Ballz have to do with his company.
              That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

I'm proud you said it with a straight face too.... I couldn't do that reading it!

Comment

DC: Why not? My balls show I am up to any job
                  His wife almost certainly disagrees vehemently with this statement.

That was...scrotacular. Also redongculous. I am having a ball reading this thread. Any Tom, Dick or Hairy can see that. I will remember this thread for a schlong time.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I first saw them a few years ago when I was on a drive with my brother. We agreed that it was tacky.

Though sometime after that, my brother did see a variant...someone had tied a couple of lug nuts together in a similar fashion and hung them under the license plate. My brother thought that was actually pretty funny, and classy in a strange way. I would have to agree.
                    Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

The lug nuts would be more relevant than..well...other things.
                      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Lug nuts in combination with a tow hitch.

'Nuff said.

Comment

DC: Nope. It shows My truck has brass balls and can do anything
                          I'm surprised that nobody has asked the obvious question here. What kind of truck are we talking? One of those Mack 2-ton jobs, a 454-powered Chevy, one of the commercial-grade Fords? Nah, it wouldn't be one of those. They don't need any um, advertising
                          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Funny,I call myself a redneck & live in an area full of rednecks with pickups (I sold my Dodge Ram 2500 last year but I'll get another) & I've never seen truck balls on any truck here.

Probably because most of our trucks do actual work (I've seen 2 year old trucks beat to hell) hauling firewood,horse trailers,rocks,backhoes,Bobcats & a lot have snowplows on the front.
                            "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

I've only seen the one that I recall. I personally have never had a desire to put them on my truck. But, then again, my truck actually does truck-work on the weekends. It's regularly put to use hauling horse feed, camping gear, and just yesterday I had the bed full of yard debris to go to a local yard debris collection event. Mom sold my Dad's old truck to my brother-in-law, but mine's closer, so when she still needs a pickup, I get the call, unless it's a job too big for my Ranger.
                              That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Quoth Sonoma View Post
                                I've only seen the one that I recall. I personally have never had a desire to put them on my truck. But, then again, my truck actually does truck-work on the weekends. It's regularly put to use hauling horse feed, camping gear, and just yesterday I had the bed full of yard debris to go to a local yard debris collection event. Mom sold my Dad's old truck to my brother-in-law, but mine's closer, so when she still needs a pickup, I get the call, unless it's a job too big for my Ranger.
                                Why waste the money on crap like truck balls when it could go for good tires,lockers,hitches,winches,etc....
                                "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X