This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Frantic Freddie View Post
    Why waste the money on crap like truck balls when it could go for good tires,lockers,hitches,winches,etc....
    Because I think complicated concepts like "turn counter-clockwise to disengage" and "minimum of three wraps on drum before winching" would be a bit beyond this guy.....
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Sonoma View Post
      Try explaining them to your grandmother....
      Depends on which grandma ^_^

Of the two I had, one would have demurely pretended that she never saw them, while the other would have likely not only pointed them out to me, but proceeded to give me suggestions on where to purchase them ... Gotta love 'em. I miss them both
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

My 2 grandmas were on the opposite ends of the spectrum too. The one that was with me was not the 'prim & proper" grandma, but it was still interesting trying to explain WHY someone would put them on their truck.
        That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          His wife almost certainly disagrees vehemently with this statement.

That was...scrotacular. Also redongculous. I am having a ball reading this thread. Any Tom, Dick or Hairy can see that. I will remember this thread for a schlong time.
          Oh dear God the puns.....

time to pun-ish you.

*gets the radishes*
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Hey! Just remember, the pen is mightier than the radish.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Oh hell no, you did not just insult my radishes.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

.....I don't even know what to say to that. Did he have his truck nuts bronzed? I....oh...oh God, the internet tells me that Truck Nuts *do* come in brass.

Don't....understand.... >.> if you're running around adorning things you own with balls, thats sending a completely different message than the one you're intending.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                  if you're running around adorning things you own with balls, thats sending a completely different message than the one you're intending.
                  Do you honestly expect people who put fake balls on their vehicles to really understand the nuances engendered by the different possible materials of manufacture?

I'd apologize for the unintentional pun, but I'm not in the least bit sorry it happened.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

A can a blue paint would make for an epic prank of giving the truck blue balls to show the whole town.
                    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                      Don't....understand.... >.> if you're running around adorning things you own with balls, thats sending a completely different message than the one you're intending.
                      Not really...many such vehicles are little more than phallus replacements anyway. They may as well look the part.
                      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                        Not really...many such vehicles are little more than phallus replacements anyway.
                        I'm surprised someone hasn't put a set on a BMW or Mercedes yet
                        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I just wanna give them a good swift kick!
                          Steven Slater ROCKS! So does James Jones!

The world is an asshole contest...and EVERYONE'S A WINNER!

Comment

Quoth Rantsylvania 6-5000 View Post
                            I just wanna give them a good swift kick!
                            "I will kick you in the nnnnnnuts!"
                            I was beginning to wonder when the opportunity for a good South Park reference would show up...

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                              Depends on which grandma ^_^

Of the two I had, one would have demurely pretended that she never saw them, while the other would have likely not only pointed them out to me, but proceeded to give me suggestions on where to purchase them ... Gotta love 'em. I miss them both
                              That 2nd grandma sounds like she'd have had a ball with my Mom . . .

And yes, my Mom has not only seen Truck Nutz, but also has said that when I get to buy a truck one day, she'll buy a pair and have 'em put on for me.
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

You know, I expected IPF to show up, but I'm surprised Sheldonrs hasn't hit this thread yet....
                                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                                X