X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth deanzt View Post
    <Snip>
    Sometimes I wonder whether people have anything better to do.....
    :facepalm:
    you and me both.
    Also!
    EDIT: Soulstealer-- I so believe that! I do that too.
    and... isn't 4p like... 50 cents? maybe? how many in a pound, a pound is usually at $2 USD... might be lower or higher
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

At the moment, the pound is about $1.60, so 4p is equal to about 6 cents...which makes it even less worth it!!
      A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
      - Dave Barry

Comment

to
        That said, don't worry they get worse
        A 4p overcharge. Yeah, maybe principle, OTOH are that SC's finances really that strained that 4p will break her?
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
          to
          That said, don't worry they get worse
          A 4p overcharge. Yeah, maybe principle, OTOH are that SC's finances really that strained that 4p will break her?
          When she is paying over £2k a year for this insurance I hope not! Seriously I can't see how house insurance should be that (I pay £250 for the entire year) and unless she has her 17 year old Grandson on the car insurance that high for car insurance too.
          I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth Gizmo View Post
            When she is paying over £2k a year for this insurance I hope not! Seriously I can't see how house insurance should be that (I pay £250 for the entire year) and unless she has her 17 year old Grandson on the car insurance that high for car insurance too.
            Either that or an unusually low insurance deductible.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

You work in the complaint department?!? On purpose?!?

Deanzt, you are either truly a glutton for punishment or someone with a level of unluck on a par with Gravekeeper. Most people have the self-preservation to only perform generic customer service duties. You jumped straight into the hellhole of targeted complaints that is known as the Complaint Department.

Your chances of having a customer call up just to say thank you for the wonderful service you provide just went from "on a cold day in hell" to "only if the end of all time predicted by the Mayan long-count calendar comes true".

But welcome to Customers Suck! Your misery just became my entertainment.
              Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
                But welcome to Customers Suck! Your misery just became my entertainment.
                Misery loves company, eh?
                What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
                  Misery loves company, eh?
                  This is the whole point of the site, non?
                  Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Working...
                  X