Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After reading that, I hope the apple fell far from the tree - VERY FAR!
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

ow, now my head hurts.

it's a good thing 'mom' isn't that active in her child's learning; could you imagine what a report created from her 'help' would be like?
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

And I thought Valley Girls were a.)An American phenomenon, and b.)extinct.
        Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

Quoth lobo94 View Post
          And I thought Valley Girls were a.)An American phenomenon, and b.)extinct.
          Protected species, unfortunately, we CAN'T get rid of them
          - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
            Protected species, unfortunately, we CAN'T get rid of them
            They can still die bv predation though, right? I mean these girls have to have a natural predator found in nature.

Comment

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
              They can still die bv predation though, right? I mean these girls have to have a natural predator found in nature.
              Can't be zombies. No Brains!
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth terakhan View Post
                I fear for the future of the child. The 'parent' not understanding the concept of working or weekends.... just another reason I like the idea of parenting licenses.
                Does any one here reamber the show Dinasors? In one the the epasods they where talking about parenting licenses and a how to book. Earl is so mad becasue he did not need a license for his gun.

Um was the mother blond by any chance? There could be a good blond joke in that I think.

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
                  You sure she's not in the same grade as her daughter?
                  that's assuming the parent ever attended school....

Comment

I'm just going to hope that that's an older sister or a young aunt, not really that kid's mother......

If that is the kid's mom, I can only imagine how that pregnancy shock happened. "Like, I'm pregnant? But like, how did that happen? Oh, like he said that, like, if I just laid back and closed my eyes, he'd plant a seed. Like, is it a watermelon?"
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                      There's a radio show I listen to that has a "4 like/ya know" limit -- if a caller uses more than four of <terms such as like/ya know> as "verbal commas" in a single call, the hosts hang up immediately. An exception is made for using them as actual *words*, instead.
                      I think someone over here used to do that - may have been James Whale. That was a couple of decades back, though.

Rapscallion

Comment

I know Graham Norton has little tolerence for it.

Comment

(using a valley girl accent) Like Paris Hilton is like the most awesome mom ever! Yay! (non idiot accent) Dear god I just want to them all.
                          ......../\
                          ....../__\
                          ..../\...../\
                          ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                            I'm just going to hope that that's an older sister or a young aunt, not really that kid's mother......

If that is the kid's mom, I can only imagine how that pregnancy shock happened. "Like, I'm pregnant? But like, how did that happen? Oh, like he said that, like, if I just laid back and closed my eyes, he'd plant a seed. Like, is it a watermelon?"

Dammit, Blas . . . now I'm getting more ideas for stories than I really have the room in my head for already.
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                            X