This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, then...

Two nights ago, I had two very bizarre... well, not incidents... more just stories...

Yay!
    Went over to ID a lady,...
    J: "Hi there, may I see your ID?"
    H: "Hey, Girl...!" and then she turned around to look at me, "Oh, my god, I am so sorry!"
    J: "I'm okay with it..."
    H: "I just call all my girlfriends 'Girl'..."
    J: "I didn't know I was your girlfriend..."
    And then, she touched my boob!

Later
    Later in the night, I was sitting with a family, talking about how nerdy we all are. And then, she said the weirdest thing, "You know? We routinely have discussions about coming to see Juwl at the Uscan..."
    You routinely talk about me? While I'm not around? I'm both creeped out and proud of the praise...?

Okay, then...
    Last night, about five minutes before the end of my shift, I see my group of coupon ladies walking in, and they get excited to see me as well.
    "Juwl! Yay! You closing tonight?"
    J: "No, I'm only here for another five minutes, sadly..." And, since they routinely get full baskets, I know I'll be gone before they can come up to check out...
    "Who's taking over for you?"
    J: "New Guy who took all the hours...?"
    "Oh no!"
    J: *blink, blink* "What?"
    "Last time we were in, he was horrible to us, running up as he saw us, yelling, "No, no, you can't check out there, and clog up three registers... I'll check you out over here on a real register!" and then pulling us aside to ignore us until Uscan was empty... We haven't complained yet, but that might be our next step..."
    Oh, good... he's ruining our image...
    They walked over to retell the story to the Front End Manager as I was heading up to get my other coat and New Guy who took all the hours is coming back from his break... so, the ladies wander off. I grab my coat and walk over to the far door, where the ladies are hanging out and talking, apparently waiting for the closing manager to come over so they CAN complain about it... and I hang around to back them up if necessary.
    Then, they mention how they've always been pleased with my services... so, hurray, complaint on my competition, and praise for me!
    "I call murder on that!"

Quoth Juwl View Post
    Two nights ago, I had two very bizarre... well, not incidents... more just stories...
    *snip*
    Um, how was this not an incident? Unless police weren't called once the blood and broken limbs were removed...

And go coupon ladies! Always good to to be complimented, especially in front of management! Hopefully you'll get some of those hours back.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post

Yay!
      Went over to ID a lady,...
      J: "Hi there, may I see your ID?"
      H: "Hey, Girl...!" and then she turned around to look at me, "Oh, my god, I am so sorry!"
      J: "I'm okay with it..."
      H: "I just call all my girlfriends 'Girl'..."
      J: "I didn't know I was your girlfriend..."
      You know, hands with unbroken bones are a privilege and not a right.
      I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
        Um, how was this not an incident? Unless police weren't called once the blood and broken limbs were removed...

Hopefully you'll get some of those hours back.
        It wasn't an incident because I don't think she meant to touch my boob...

And, these past few weeks, I have been slowly getting those hours back, either because the other attendant just wasn't reliable during the Snowpocalypse, or because Ex Bitch found more hours to give me... I dunno...
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
          And, these past few weeks, I have been slowly getting those hours back, either because the other attendant just wasn't reliable during the Snowpocalypse, or because Ex Bitch found more hours to give me... I dunno...
          Or maybe the coupon ladies weren't the first ones to complain about him...?
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
            Or maybe the coupon ladies weren't the first ones to complain about him...?
            Actually, I got to field a couple of complaints about him... but, to the best of my knowledge, that doesn't change his seniority... however, I'll never really know, cause Ex Bitch is harder to talk to than a fart in the dark... she's been running everywhere recently... no time to stop and talk...
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
            X