This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love is in the air

There are some things I do not need to hear about at work. Or ever.

Such as how you want to "do" some chick, and your sister/girlfriend/friend with benefits/fuck toy reminds you, in a voice loud enough to be heard across the department "But that would get you busted for statutory. AGAIN."

Happy Valentines Day everybody.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

AGAIN
    Because that's really something I'd want out in public. I hope he's sterile.
    "You are beginning to damage my calm."

Comment

Wow. Any why was his sister/whatever at your work talking about this with him, presumably while he was supposed to be working.

Comment

Perhaps it was his sister who was the "beneficiary" of his first statutory romance.
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Raveni
          Wow. Any why was his sister/whatever at your work talking about this with him, presumably while he was supposed to be working.
          I should probably clarify Mr. Statutory Rape and the female with him were customers.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            "But that would get you busted for statutory. AGAIN."
            Am I wrong to think that's absolutely fuckin' hilarious?
            "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

That is just unbelievable screwed up.
              “I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic hatreds.” -George Carlin

Comment

Hi, i'm Chris Hansen and I couldn't help overhearing your conversation....

Comment

Quoth Frantic Freddie View Post
                  Am I wrong to think that's absolutely fuckin' hilarious?
                  Come sit in my corner of the universe . . . that sounds like something that could come from the mouth of one of my fanfic characters.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Why am I not surprised by this?
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Sounds like something the women I work with would say. Either they themselves, their relatives or their baby-daddies are in rehab or prison, or are on parole or under house arrest. Good times.

Comment

I think I'm going to be sick.
                        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                          Why am I not surprised by this?
                          and you should not be. you and I and Irv and a few other live in the fairly strange place called Wisconsin. if you do NOT have at least 2 illegitimate kids by the time you are 18, you are DENFINATELY strange and wierd and not normal.

now it seems that we (you me Irv and a few others) are the exception to the rule and we are not normal
                          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Either that or if you haven't at least had several misdemeanors (preferably felonies, though) by age 18, you're "weird".
                            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                              and you should not be. you and I and Irv and a few other live in the fairly strange place called Wisconsin. if you do NOT have at least 2 illegitimate kids by the time you are 18, you are DENFINATELY strange and wierd and not normal.

now it seems that we (you me Irv and a few others) are the exception to the rule and we are not normal
                              *Jamming fingers in my ears and going LALALALALA*
                              I cannot accept that Wisconsin has these issues - this is where some of my favorite cheeses come from. Please lie to me and tell me that only the few and the proud normal people touch the cheese.

Comment

Working...
                              X