• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnant bitch accused me of discrimination

People involved in the post:
    Pregnant bitch: later in this post I will state how I know she is pregnant
    Missy *not her real name*: Parking office clerk
    Nancy *not her real name*: Parking office clerk

Pregnant bitch arrived when there were only enough spots for the remaining reservations that were posted on the Outlook Calendar...3 spots. She asked me when would Visitor Parking be open today, & so I guessed after 1 p.m. It was around 12 p.m., & students leave after having their lunch. She then wanted to wait for a spot to become available, but since it was around 12 p.m., I let her know what time it was. She chose to exit. Behind her was the Dean of The College of Public service, who was here to see someone in the President's office as well as the Dean of the College of Business, who was also here to see someone in the President's office. The Dean of the College of Public Service told me she would park in one of the President's spots. The Dean of the College of Business parked in a reserved spot. According to the Parking office, I cannot turn away anyone going to the President's office. I let the Dean of the College of Public Service into the garage first. Then I let the Dean of The College of Business into the the garage. As the Dean of the College of Business was approaching the entrance gate to Visitor Parking, which was blocked by the big white sign stating Visitor Parking closed for a special event, 2 cars exited. This left one non- reserved spot left. So I moved the sign & placed the side stating Visitor Parking $5.00 per entry in front of the white sign stating the cost of Visitor Parking, which is not far from the entrance gate. Someone not on the event list arrived to park, & so I let them park. Then I had to place the big white sign stating Visitor Parking is closed for a special event in front of the Visitor Parking entrance gate.

The next person who arrived had a reservation on the Outlook Calendar, & so she was able to park. Pregnant bitch arrived after she entered the garage. Here is what happened.

Pregnant bitch: "I just saw you let my friend in, & you said I could not park. That is not fair."
    me: "I'm sorry, but the person who just entered the garage had a reservation, according to the event list. If your friend had a reservation, then she was able to park."
    Pregnant bitch: "No, you just let me friend in. I saw you let her in. She is speaking to me on my phone. She is standing in a parking spot inside Visitor Parking, & she is speaking to me on her phone."
    me: I repeat myself
    Pregnant bitch: "No, what you did is discriminatory. That is not fair. I am speaking to her on the phone. *she shows me her phone*
    me: "I'm sorry, but I have no available spots."
    Pregnant bitch: "No, I am speaking to her on my phone. She is standing inside Visitor Parking in an empty parking spot that she is saving for me. *she shows me her cell phone*
    me: "I'm sorry, but I cannot speak to your friend."

I had my doubts that someone was actually standing inside Visitor Parking in an empty parking spot *which was actually reserved for someone else* speaking to her on her cell phone. I felt that she was using intimidation tactics.

So I call the Parking office. Missy answers. I tell her 1) there is a customer at the window who is mad because she cannot park, 2) I had a non-reserved spot availabe, but someone already parked in it, 3) the remaining spots are for people on the Outlook calendar, & 4) the person at window wants to park beacuse I let someone who had a reservation park. She told me she could not park. So I had to tell the pregnant bitch the bad news.

me: "I'm sorry, but I spoke to the parking office, & I was told that I cannot let you park."
    pregnant bitch: "But I saw you let someone park in the garage. That is not fair. You are being discriminatory."
    me: "I'm sorry, but I can only go by what the Parking office tells me."
    pregnant bitch: repeats herself
    me: "I'm sorry, but you have to speak to the Parking office about that."
    pregnant bitch: "Yes, I want to speak to them about this. You need to call them now."

She gets out of the car. That was when I saw that she is visibly pregnant.

So I call the parking office. Nancy answers the phone. I tell her why I am calling as well as the fact that there were only enough spots for what was left on the Outlook calendar. She speaks to the pregnant bitch. Here is what happened.

pregnant bitch: "The attendant inside the parking booth is being discriminatory. She told me I could not park. I have been watching her let other people park. She is not doing her job."
    What ever Nancy tells her
    pregnant bitch: "I am here for a class project for one of my classes. My friend was able to park. She is standing inside Visitor Parking saving a spot for me. She spoke to me on my cell phone."
    pregnant bitch: "But she did not ask my friend for her credentials. She just let her park."
    pregnant bitch: gives Nancy the name of the instructor who teaches the class her project is for
    pregnant bitch: "So where do you propose I park at??? But I cannot find any parking. That is why I returned. I have to park where??"

pregnant bitch to me: "You are being discriminatory. That is not fair."

She leaves.

Last edited by snugglegirl05; 02-16-2011, 01:23 AM.

She kept saying that you were being discriminatory. Just exactly HOW did she think you were being that way?

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
      She kept saying that you were being discriminatory. Just exactly HOW did she think you were being that way?
      That's a good question.

Comment

Quoth snugglegirl05 View Post
        You are being discriminatory.
        You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I'll bet her friend was actually the person who wasn't on the event list and wasn't a Dean who parked, right before you put up the "lot full" sign again, and that's why she's griping. Doesn't change the fact that "no free spaces" means "no free spaces." I highly doubt your parking garage is the only place in town to stick her car.
          "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
          - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

That parking spot has been reserved and prepaid for and belongs to someone else. First come first serve is not discriminatory.
            A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Madmike - She definitely was or wasn't inconceivable!

*runs and hides*
              "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
              Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Apollo, you beat me to it! Maybe she should lend Junior the car, give him an early parking lesson.

Comment

Quoth FenigDurak View Post
                  Apollo, you beat me to it! Maybe she should lend Junior the car, give him an early parking lesson.
                  Well, she obviously knows how to park a stick shift.
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
                    I highly doubt your parking garage is the only place in town to stick her car.
                    I can think of a place she can stick it.
                    There had to be DUMB in the water today. - Summerfly413

Comment

If by "discriminatory" she means "not letting people park without a reservation," then yes. Amazing.
                      "You are beginning to damage my calm."

Comment

i guess you are discriminating against ... what? people who think they're exceptions to the rule?

they're not a protected class - even if they like acting like it.

Comment

Obviously the guy who knocked her up was not being very discriminating....

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                            Madmike - She definitely was or wasn't inconceivable!

*runs and hides*
                            Quoth Jester View Post

Damn you guys! Both of you!
                            Sometimes life is altered.
                            Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                            Uneasy with confrontation.
                            Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                              With the "discrimination" of some guys, it is a very good thing the inter-species barrier is so high...

As they fear hearing northeast of here:

"Daa-aaa-aaa-dy!"
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                              X