This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC suing insurance company for "recording without consent"

Not sure if this should be in this section or sightings. This one comes from my mother who works for my county's senior citizen division. An old man has been calling and complaining both her office and the state office for two weeks because of something stupid that HE himself did. He took himself off of his wife's insurance policy in order to go on his own, but then he was rejected for the one he was applying to for whatever reason. One thing he called the state to complain about was that my mother met with him in a meeting room rather than her "office". She has a cubicle, not an office, and the building requires workers to speak with people in meeting rooms so that there is room for everyone that may need to be involved. Today, this man is saying he is going to sue the insurance company because they recorded their phone call with him "without his consent." It is stated to you before each and every phone call with this company and pretty much any other that the call will/may be recorded. Typical SCs not listening to information.
Working...
X