Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I figured out what dead fish mouth womans problem is...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I figured out what dead fish mouth womans problem is...

So remember the story I posted about the woman that comes in every week and its the same thing... She comes in and yells you dont have popcorn anymore and flaps her arms and just stands there with her mouth hanging open, I call her dead fish mouth woman. Thats what she looks like with her mouth hanging open.
    So she comes in and does her little routine and I say yes we have popcorn right there and point to the overflowing machine behind me. She says oh I thought that was the popcorn machine pointing to soft pretzel machine, and I might add it had 6 pretzels circling. How the fuck can anyone think that this is a popcorn machine.
    http://www.cocktailhourentertainment...ine-humidi.jpg

Recognizing that as a pretzel machine requires a couple of things
    1. Reading. As we all know this is the first "DON'T" of the sucky customer bible.
    2. Objective view of reality. Again a big no no in the sucky customer bible. They are the center of the universe. To think differently than that is heresy and any offender will be burned alive.
    Bark like a chicken!

Comment

she's an idiot, pure and simple. perhaps she needs more school time (recognition skills?).
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

That was obviously a Popcorn machine! (runs away to get the words Popcorn and Pretzel redefined)

Comment

Moron. Grade A.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

She got caught when your machine was full and so she decided to make up some excuse. True it was an idiotic excuse that made her look like a twit but, to SCs it's your fault you don't have machine that announce what they are (I am a pretzel machine. I contain pretzels)or something.

Comment

Grape, I think you called it. The OP for once was able to bea OMW at her bs, so OMW made up some more bs about the machine. Watch out, OP, the pop machine is next on her list!
              "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

<SC> "Wrrrk, Wrrrk! My world says this is a popcorn machine, nothing can ever be different!!!
                My worldview is the ONLY one that matters!! The customer is always right! Blark, Fargle </SC>

(No jury in the world would find you guilty of doing something evil to this PITA...just saying...)

Comment

Working...
                X