This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reciprocal agreement

Guest: Dave, I am so angry right now and have never been so embarassed in my life. I went to the beach club and they denied me entry

Me: are you a property owner?

Guest: no I'm not a property, I am a member of Cherry Point Country Club. Dont they have a reciprocal agreement?

Me: no sir, not that I am aware of

Guest: Unacceptable, Dave.....I need to you to call that club and make the necessary arrangements to get me in

Me: I cant do that

Guest: what do you mean you cant do that? I am a member of the Cherry Point Country club. Cant you tell them that?

Me: I can tell them that but they wont let you in unless you are a property owner on this island

Guest: well can you call and tell them I am protesting that policy

Me: it wont make any difference

Guest: so an angry customer makes no difference to you?

Me: I have no control over it

Guest: Oh, I think you do and just cant be bothered helping me

Me: sorry you feel that way

Guest: just you wait until they hear about this at my country club, then you'll be sorry. I dont come on vacation to be treated like this. How dare they refuse me entry. I have every right to use that club. Yea thanks a hell of a lot, Dave.

Wait a minute, VRS. You did not bow down in awe when he informed you of his membership????

Everyone knows that someone who belongs to his club has (stuff) that doesn't stink. At least that is how it is in HIS mind.
    "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
    .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

I'd have burst out laughing at them. You're stronger than me.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

why do idiots like this have money? with their level of entitlement and stupidity, they should have lost all that money years ago.

his royal behindness expects you to do his footwork; how about no, you lazy jackass and a big slurp of i don't give a flying f*ck.
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Do you ever have any customers who aren't EW's? Wow. I love the "you'll be sorry" line. What is this, kindergarten?
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Is it bad when I read the SCs comments I was hearing them in a snooty British accent?
            "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
              Is it bad when I read the SCs comments I was hearing them in a snooty British accent?
              I was thinking thurston howell

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
                Snooty FAKE British accent! Either that or a really bad French accent!

BTW, what accent do you Brits think belongs to this sort of full-of-himself twerp?
                Last edited by It's me; 03-07-2011, 03:49 AM.
                There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

I still don't know how you handle these customers, VRS.

Comment

I'm the Queen of Candyland, so if I come visit, you sure as heck better treat me like a Queen there! After all, the rules of where I live should be enforced wherever I go vacationing.
                    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Heh, sorry I always hear the EW's as HAL 9000. I still fully expect one of them to say "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that." one day. Maybe I am giving them too much credit though, they certainly are not as smart as HAL 9000....
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Hal doesn't have a sufficiently whiney tone.
                        The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Your calm rationalization must drive them bonkers, but at least you don't pander to them or make false promises!

Keep 'em coming!
                          Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Quoth It's me View Post
                            BTW, what accent do you Brits think belongs to this sort of full-of-himself twerp?
                            If it's a female one, then I always hear it in a Hyacinth Bucket voice (from 'Keeping Up Appearances')

If it's male, then I hear it in a general sort of 'Hooray Henry' voice...
                            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Gawd, VRS! It's a wonder you're not in a looney bin with a straight jacket and rubber walls.

Bless you for dealing with all those EW's!
                              "Imagine that. Human souls, trapped like flies in the World Wide Web, stuck forever, crying out for help."-The Doctor
                              "Isn't that basically Twitter?"-Clara

Comment

Working...
                              X