This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC Looking for a problem meet SM wiht a spine *language*

A few days ago I got a phone call, the SC had alluded to the fact that they had placed a order, and had some questions. Ok simple.

M: Ok? What day was that order for?
    SC: *sigh* Wednesday!
    M: And what name was it under.
    SC: SMITH!
    M: Ok. I got it. It was for <item x> and 2 of <item y>. What would you like to know.
    SC: Who is this?
    M: *like i said in the greeting* I'm <name>.
    SC: Well I talked to <CW> who said that you didn't have it made yet.
    M: Correct. They will make that first thing Wed. AM.
    SC: *pause* Hmmmmm. I see.
    M: Did you want to change the pickup date?
    SC: *another long pause* So let me get this straight. I called THURSDAY and talked to <CW>
    M: Yes.
    SC: Then I call you and your a total asshole, and then me no one ever took the F***ING ORDER!!!!!????
    M: Not at all ma'am. <CW> took the order and filed it so it would be made fresh that day.
    SC: Sure, what ever you say. LIAR! *now screaming* Everyone at you store is a ASS HOOOOLE! I call up and no one has a G*D DAMN F***ING clue as to what is going on until, I, the CUSTOMER tell you what I need. What the hell is wrong with you people!!!??? Alli need is a few simple items and you cnat even take a f***ing order!
    M: I;m sorry to hear that. Would you like to talk with the store manager?
    SC: YES YOU C**K SUCKER! F**K!

I put raging psycho bitch on hold and call SM to alert them of the situation. They ask me to bring them the order form. I run it up to the office and they look it over and answer the call.

SM: Hi, this is <SM>, i understand you had a issue with dept?
    SC: YES! *the RSB basically repeats their entire "issue," profanity and all*
    SM: Ok. I have checked and that the order was taken, and will be ready for Wed, as you requested. I'm sorr...
    SC: Cut the crap! How much is it?
    SM: Lets see, It will be 25.99.
    SC: Whattttt!!!?? That's what that idiot <CW> said.
    SM: And they were correct.
    SC: You you not giving me a f***ing discount for all my trouble?
    SM: I can not because that were no mistakes on our part. You placed order, it was taken and will be ready for Wed.
    SC: Dammit! Fine cancel it. I'll try <other store in our company a few miles away> to get a freebie out you assholes!
    SM: Feel free to try, but i will be alerting them ahead of time.
    SC: Dammit! Some fucking customer service this is. *slams down phone*

SM then emailed every SM in a 30 mile radius about this SC and two DMs.
    Last edited by mattm04; 03-13-2011, 08:25 AM. Reason: Fix spelling error

Well done that SM!

Any idea where they got that spine? Only there's a few other managers mentioned on these threads that could do with one.......
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
      ASC: You you not giving me a f***ing discount for all my trouble?
      What trouble?

That was the first thing that came to my mind.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

As you apparently cannot simply end conversations with people are being openly abusive, you have my sympathies ...Maybe your Manager-With-A-Spine can help out with that, too >_>

Good work not responding in kind to that...that entity...It's sad to hear about someone who not only admits that she verbally abused you and at least one other CW, but doesn't seem to think that there's anything wrong with it (not to mention, trying to scam a discount as well)!
        Last edited by EricKei; 03-14-2011, 01:08 AM.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Wow, someone must have forgot to take her meds!
          "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
          ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

I don't get it. She's mad because the order won't be prepared until it's a proper time? And she expects a discount?
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

She (customer) was trying to get something for nothing.

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
                get a freebie out you assholes!

Dammit! Some fucking customer service this is. *slams down phone*
                "OH, I'm sorry, so very sorry, sir/madam/missing link, I reserve customer service for customers, not people trying to run low-level, poorly thought-out scams."

Look on the bright side, that idiot's miserable existence is its own punishment.

And, protip for the scammer, "I'll try <other store in our company a few miles away> to get a freebie out you assholes!" Really, loudly announcing your master plan ahead of time is weapons-grade stupid, dear, scams work best when the person you're scamming only becomes aware of it long after you've taken your loot back to your hideout to split with your minions.
                I have a map of the world. It's actual size.

-- Steven Wright

Comment

I'm willing to bet anything she was just looking for a fight to get some free stuff and failed big time.
                  ......../\
                  ....../__\
                  ..../\...../\
                  ../__\../__\

Comment

Okay. She placed an order to be ready on Wednesday, and it will be available on Wednesday. When informed of this the customer becomes a complete and utter raving twit, and expects to get freebies from the company. Fortunately the SM stood up to her. I just hope corporate doesn't decide to give this jerk some sort of compensation so as not to lose her as a "customer'.

Comment

What the hell just happened? She's screeching because you don't know what she's asking for until she tells you...but I don't see where she tells you what she's even asking for. Until the very end, that is, when she demands freebies.
                      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth IT Grunt
                        Order was placed for a certain day, order will be made /that day/ so that it's fresh... and she's pissed it's not made yet.
                        Short version of my thought process from your post:
                        "Time Machine!"
                        "Lisa needs braces!"
                        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Do you know what problem she had with the co-worker she spoke too when originally making the call? I can only imagine.

Comment

Quoth Grape The Cat View Post
                            Okay. She placed an order to be ready on Wednesday, and it will be available on Wednesday. When informed of this the customer becomes a complete and utter raving twit, and expects to get freebies from the company.
                            That's what I was thinking, too. What a piece of work.
                            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Sorry you had to deal with this foaming psycho. Glad your SM has not only a spine, but a brain, and not only didn't give the SC what they wanted, but also let everyone else in the corporation know about this idiot scammer.
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                              X