This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short but (bitter)sweet

Note: Our clothing store is organized by outfit, not item type.

SC: *standing in the dead center of the store* Where are your tops at?

Good God, lady. Look around you in literally any direction, including up, since you're standing next to an elevated mannequin. This leads us to our next question.

Same SC: I want a top that will go with an orange suit.
    Me: *fingers itching to grab a black & white striped t-shirt!*

mm, i would have went with puce myself; matches her personality (re: none).

it's sc nature to expect to be spoon fed everything, from item location to blatantly obvious information.
    look! it's ghengis khan!
    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth emilochka View Post
      Same SC: I want a top that will go with an orange suit.
      Try a muffn top.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Nothing goes with an orange suit . . .
        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

A nice green shirt to symbolize the leaves to her pumpkin

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
            Nothing goes with an orange suit . . .
            I disagree. How about a matching set of chrome bracelets? It is all the rage at the county courthouse.
            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
            Save the Ales!
            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Pink camo?

Mike
              Meow.........

Comment

Brown and gold go well with an orange outfit.
                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

reminds me of this day when my mouth went faster than my brain: I was tired and walking to the exit (still in uniform) when this woman stops me in the middle of the kids department; figured in was a typical "wheres the restroom?" (heck you could illuminate a path in strobe lights and people still would ask); alas; it was not, her question, "where is the kids department" I just looked around in desbelief as the answer was all around her and (foot in mouth) blurted out "throw a rock" as I looked around one more time. Needless to say I didnt endear myself to her.
                  “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.”
                  ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

Shirts shirts everywhere, but not a one to buy.

Stupid people are funny.

The orange suit reminds me of the fact that yesterday I was wearing orange sweat pants and a white tank top. When I caught myself in the mirror all I could think was, "Prision Escapee Chic, it could be a thing."
                    Last edited by hinakiba777; 03-21-2011, 08:23 AM.
                    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
                      Brown and gold go well with an orange outfit.
                      A serious answer? HERESY!

But tis true. If you have to wear orange. I HATE orange.
                      Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

"The brown one. Not the grey one, that's for evening wear." *

The first question is this: What color orange? Blue can make a lovely complement, if you have the right shades, and neither is too strong.

* Cookies for the reference if you know it before watching the vid

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

...Diablo? The guy in the cow costume, right? *watches video* WOOOT! COOKIES!!!!
                          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                            ...Diablo? The guy in the cow costume, right? *watches video* WOOOT! COOKIES!!!!
                            Well..... Technically, Hellfire, but close enough. *gives cookies*

^-.-^
                            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                            X