• "Just adopted kids"

unsaid thoughts in Italics
    Mom-of-year (circa 2005)

MOY= Mother of the year
    Me= me
    OC=other customer
    CSM: CSM
    M: manager

MOY: <on phone> what?? oh, my god I'll be right there!< to me> Can't you hurry up slowpoke I have to get out of here!
    Me: I'm sorry.
    MOY: I have a kids in the hospital!
    Me: I'm so sorry. I'll get this done as fast as I can.
    MOY: What?? That DVD was priced at seven something!(it came up $7.50) It was like, 7. 25. Do a price check.
    ( I call for a price check, explain the situation and a CSM zips off to check the price.)
    MOy: Hurry up!!! My kids are in the hospital!!
    Me: Yes ma'am, I'm going as fast as I can. Why the hell are you wasting your time check out stuff here
    CSM: It was $7.50 I double checked.
    MOY: Give it to me for less! I'm the customer and always right! Also i have kids in the hospital! Then why the bloody hell are you wasting your time over a friggin' quarter Goddamnit! Hurry up, idiot! I have kids in the hospital!! Yes, I know, i going as fast as I can. F-CK THIS!!!! GO FASTER!!
    Me: Ma'am you have to pay now.
    MOY: Goddamit I have Kids in the hospital and you're making me pay!! Yes it's an old custom you pay for goods or services F-CK YOU!!! I want a gift card because of the trauma I've been through! Get me a manager! Yeah, and I want a bonus for dealing with you. And I'll take wait f-cking day!!
    OC: I thought you had kids in the hospital.
    MOY; Oh, they're just adopted kids, it's not like they're my real kids!
    OC: My kids are adopted, and I wouldn't waste time if they weer in the hospital.
    MOY: Well maybe that's because you don't have real kids!!
    M: Hi , how cna i help you?
    MOY: I need a gift card!!! I've been through trauma!!!
    M; Ma'am I apologize, but..
    MOY: Give me a gift card b-tch or I'll hurt your f-cking retard worker.
    M: Ma'am you need to leave now.
    MOY: F-CK you!! See how they treat loyal customers!! My kids are in the hospital!!!<leaves>
    (M gets story from me and OC in case MOY calls corporate)

Holy shit. She did NOT need to be approved for adoption. Those poor children.
    The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

I'm betting she didn't even have kids in the hospital and I'd be surprised if she had kids at all, she sounds like a complete fucking psycho. At least I'm crossing my fingers and praying for all I'm worth that she doesn't have any, for their sake. And as someone who is adopted, I would have flipped my lid if I'd been there, holy crap.
      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

I don't believe her kids even existed. I bet she was talking to herself on the phone. No-one decent would worry about buying a stupid DVD, much less dicker about the price, if their kid was indeed in the hospital. If someone phoned me and said my kid had been taken to hospital, I would have dumped anything I was considering buying and LEGGED IT out of the shop.
        A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
        - Dave Barry

Comment

Quoth Barefootgirl View Post
          I don't believe her kids even existed. I bet she was talking to herself on the phone. No-one decent would worry about buying a stupid DVD, much less dicker about the price, if their kid was indeed in the hospital. If someone phoned me and said my kid had been taken to hospital, I would have dumped anything I was considering buying and LEGGED IT out of the shop.
          I know, but these aren't decent, rational people they're SCs. Still, i wouldn't be a bit surprised if she was lying about the whole"kids in the hospital" thing

Comment

You traumatized her because you asked her to pay for things she was buying? LOL!!! That's a new one for sure!

Comment

I noticed the 2005 designation or I would have asked if this had occurred during the full moon this weekend. That sure seemed to bring out a lot of the "big ones".

Comment

Oh she has kids alright, but only whenever she's in line at the store, and the longer it takes, the sicker and frailer they get!
                - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

I doubt she had anyone in the hospital at all - she just wanted you to give her a big fat discount in a hurry because she had to go see her non-existent adopted kids in the hospital. And of course when she does not get her own way, the only response her brain cell can come up with is, "Hurr, no get what I want. Ugg punch now."

Comment

What a loathesome woman.
                    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

The human in me wants to cry at this, but the cynical bitch that's been working with SC's for too long calls bullshit; she probly doesn't have kids, let alone in hospital. At least I f*cking hope so
                      Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
                      What's the difference?
                      We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

The threat of hurting a worker should have been followed, at the minimum, by a threat to call the cops. At least she was forced to leave. What a horrible woman.
                        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

I have no kids. I have no adopted kids. And without question, if I found out one of my nieces or nephews were in the hospital, the only dealings I'd have with a retail store employee would be as I knocked them down as I bolted out of the store at Mach 8 on my way to the hospital.

Quoth Grape The Cat View Post
                          MOY; Oh, they're just adopted kids, it's not like they're my real kids!
                          Die screaming, motherfucker!

Quoth kibbles View Post
                          You traumatized her because you asked her to pay for things she was buying? LOL!!! That's a new one for sure!
                          Sadly, it's not.

Bonus points for whoever gets the movie reference!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

*guesses* clerks?

MOY: What?? That DVD was priced at seven something!(it came up $7.50) It was like, 7. 25. Do a price check.
                            ( I call for a price check, explain the situation and a CSM zips off to check the price.)
                            MOy: Hurry up!!! My kids are in the hospital!!
                            like nz rose, i call bs; the last place any parent (even the type that we have today) wouldn't be there in the first place.

were her eyes brown? i would think so, since she's so full of shit.
                            look! it's ghengis khan!
                            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Sounds like someone should put her in a hospital -- a mental hospital.
                              The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Working...
                              X