This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Level Suck Maneuver

I recently lost a close family member I took care of for many years. It has been difficult for me, but I still manage to go to work with a smile on my face. Sometimes, I find myself lost in thought, especially when I'm focused on a particular task. One of these instances, a customer found me.

SC: You know 'em. You love 'em
    Me :

SC: Hello, I need help with a game.
    Me: Oh. Sure, what can I do for you ?
    SC: What's wrong with you ? Are you smoking the pot or something ?
    Me: I'm sorry. I had a death in my family recently.
    SC: Your problem. Whatever. Where is the gaming section. Don't want you boo hooing all over everything. Idiot.
    Me:

I admit I was lost in thought and a bit startled when he approached me. But I never was rude or disrespectful in any way. I have never felt so hurt and humiliated. I ran to the bathroom and cried for 10 minutes. Thankfully, the jerkoff was gone when I came out. Unbelieveable.
    Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Wow, what a complete moron that person was! Is he going to celebrate when his family members pass away? Geez.

Comment

Quoth jjc927 View Post
      Wow, what a complete moron that person was! Is he going to celebrate when his family members pass away? Geez.
      I'll bet they will rejoice when he's gone. Insensitive bastard.
      "Imagine that. Human souls, trapped like flies in the World Wide Web, stuck forever, crying out for help."-The Doctor
      "Isn't that basically Twitter?"-Clara

Comment

Because, you know, gaming is WAY more important than people. What a tool.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

thats one of the most insensitive things i think i have ever heard....i just dont know what else to say....wow
          Check out my blog!
          Remember to Follow me!
          Also Check out my Facebook page here!

Comment

Wow. What a useless turd of a person! That guy was a real ass.

Sorry for your loss, and that you had to endure that.
            Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Shootmeplease, please feel better.
              I'm so sorry you had to go through that. That person should be put under the definition of douche in the dictionary.

Comment

What a heartless idiot. He should crawl back under his rock! What goes around comes back around...
                Can't reason with the unreasonable.
                The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

The only thing I can think of is that he had a bet where he was trying to see how quickly he could get punched in the face. I didn't know human beings had the capacity to be so low I'm sorry about your loss.
                  !
                  "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

File that under 'Customer service workeres have no feelings' myth.

gawd.. whatadick
                    Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

I think I would have told him finding the gaming section is his problem, and walked off. No regard for me as a human being from them means no regard for them as a human being from me.
                      The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

What a SOB

Hope you feel better soon

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                          Because, you know, gaming is WAY more important than people.
                          Well, he's probably one of those idiots who spends all his time playing games, and tormenting the "noobs." It wouldn't surprise me either...if the only bewbies he's seen...are in Tomb Raider
                          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post
                            File that under 'Customer service workeres have no feelings' myth.

gawd.. whatadick
                            I'm afraid I must disagree with part of your post....

If this customer did, indeed, possess male genitalia, I suspect it would be of minuscule size, and would not be deserving of the exclamation "whatadick".

Comment

This waste of skin was a sucky encounter waiting to happen. He was a walking bag of anger. By appearing distracted, and mentioning a personal problem, you gave him the opportunity to transfer some of his misery on to you. You made his worthless day.

I hope you feel better soon. So sorry about your loss.
                              Women can do anything men can.
                              But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
                              Maxine

Comment

Working...
                              X