This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race card example #257,758,574

Yesterday I am walking down an aisle. About half way down i meet two younger Hispanic women.

SC1: Hi, we want to buy this! <hols up two small items, maybe $5 total>
    M: Ok. Just go straight down this aisle and the register are rigt in front of you.
    SC2: Oh, no, no! We want to pay you. We won't go to no stinking racist people.
    M: Well, i;m sorry but money is changing hands, you have to pay at at cash register.
    SC1: We have cash! <holds up a $10>
    M: Unfortunately, I can't take it. You will have to pay at a cash register.

SC1 talks to SC2 in Spanish.

SC2: You sure we have to pay up at the register.
    M: yes.

I had a feeling where this was going and was proven correct.

SC2: Dammit! Everyone at this f***ign store is a F***ing racist bastard!

SC1 throws the items on the nearest shelf, and they stomp off out the store, only stopping near the front registers to scream "your all is racist hicks" and leaving.

... and nothing of value was lost. Thus ends another chapter in the history of the race card, brought to you by Customerssuck.com, thank you.
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

It seems like everyone who calls others "racist" are racist themselves.

Comment

How is telling someone that they have to pay at the registers "racist"? I'm Puerto Rican & that to me screams "MORON!!".....lmao! Now, who thinks that you can just go up to a worker & just hand them money for an item & think it's paid for?
        They were acting stupid. & stupid has no racial or sexual preference...LOL!

Comment

I'm guessing the cashiers were white, since everyone knows all white people (and ONLY white people) are racist.

Comment

WTF? In what store would you be able to pay a random employee you meet in the aisle? And does racism have to do with it anyway? They were NUTS.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
              WTF? In what store would you be able to pay a random employee you meet in the aisle?
              Apple Store?

Comment

What charmers. I wonder what her response would have been if you'd patted your pockets and explained you had no change. I mean, I don't get it.
                A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth Argus View Post
                  Apple Store?
                  Seriously? I've never been to one.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                    Seriously. Although that works better if you are paying by credit card (so they don't have to head over to the cashbox for change) and you want the receipt e-mailed to you (so they don't have to head over to the receipt printer). There was at least one article about that a while back.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                      Seriously. Very convenient, too.

Sounds to me like a scam. Without a register, they probably figured they could either get away without paying tax, or not pay the right price and get an unofficial discount.
                      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Honestly, if it wasn't for potentially getting fired and/or charges pressed, I'd take their money and then tell them they still need to go to the registers.

I thought they were tipping me for giving them detailed instructions of how stores work?

Comment

hmm, maybe they think an asscrack doubles as a credit card reader??

racist...
                          look! it's ghengis khan!
                          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

The Race Card. . .now with Speshul Snoflake rewards!

Comment

And free entitlement miles?
                              - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X