This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    Megan Fox should be giving me nightly lap dances that involve Canola Oil used in ways not intended by its manufacturer....but that's not gonna happen either.
    I like the way you think...
    You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      What color is the sky in your world?

Megan Fox should be giving me nightly lap dances that involve Canola Oil used in ways not intended by its manufacturer....but that's not gonna happen either.
      Isn't that going to burn after a while?

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        ...Megan Fox should be giving me nightly lap dances that involve Canola Oil used in ways not intended by its manufacturer....but that's not gonna happen either.

...:
        You can call me Megan if you want to.
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Who would want a redneck asshole that got beat with the ugly drunk stick ten-fold. He got what he deserved and way to go on pwning him!
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
            As always, I hear "bow chicka bow wow" after every Sheldonrs post.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
              Wow! I hope that nice couple weren't too traumatized by that jerk and will return.
              Yeah, I can't say I blame them if they don't come back.
              Quoth LillFilly View Post
              You also reminded me of another story; I'll have to post it soon.
              Well post away...Don't keep us waiting.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Luckily those regulars have kept coming back. They knew he was trouble so they left before anything happened. They are pretty smart about not starting shit in the bars they like to frequent.

As for the redneck, I got a call from the Front Desk asking if I would handle a phone call for them. Guess who it was?

Redneck's wife called to contest a charge on her card from the hotel. Her husband had been kicked out of the bar yet he still had been charged for the beer he didn't finish. Because we had charged him for something he didn't drink she wanted us to clear the whole tab. I explained to her that if you get kicked out of a hotel bar when we have your credit card on file we have the right to charge for what was in front of you whether you were able to finish it or not. She asked me why he was kicked out. I couldn't tell her due to confidentiality agreements, but I was able to say he was intoxicated. I told her if she wants to fight the charge she would have to get in contact with the DO and only he would be able to reverse the charge. The guys tab was well over $300 because he was buying drinks for other volleyball coaches in the bar. The GF didn't get any drinks because she kept refusing them, so probably another reason he was pissed off.

Anywho the DO referred the incident to corporate and the corporate lawyers spoke to the lady and told her that because he had been kicked out of the bar that there was nothing they could do. Even they couldn't tell her why he had been kicked out. She decided to drop the issue. Smart lady. Now if only I could tell you the real reason he got kicked out.
                The only good thing to come out of religion is the music. -George Carlin

Comment

I've had a full day to digest this all, and the "good money" line just keeps getting funnier, as in, are the hundreds of other people in the hotel paying some kind of "bad money" to stay there? Like, are they paying with Monopoly money and sea shells?
                  - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

I was just thinking about the 'good money' line too. My thought was, I should hope you're paying with good money. If you're not, those nice men in the dark suits would like a word with you.
                    Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                      I've had a full day to digest this all, and the "good money" line just keeps getting funnier, as in, are the hundreds of other people in the hotel paying some kind of "bad money" to stay there? Like, are they paying with Monopoly money and sea shells?
                      My coworker has an experience with bad money, poor guy seemed upset we wouldn't take the Goetz ORIGINAL CARAMEL CREAMS® (pieces of candy) that he was trying to pay with. He started with 4 and was up to like 10 when my CW was like I'm sorry we only take American currency, so he kept adding a few more asking was it enough.

Lather Rise Repeat

--------------------------------------
                      I'm under the impression that you can't say what he did but from watching lawyers on tv my logic is this, can't you just say "There was allegations of X" kind of like reading the crime times that states, all people pictured are innocent until proven guilty, and you pretty much figure BS, they did it.
                      I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

Quoth Draco View Post
                        Is it just me, or does anyone else think it would have been tempting to, when explaining to the wife that she's banned, the circumstances that led to such?
                        Just what I was thinking.
                        Quoth winzall View Post
                        . Even they couldn't tell her why he had been kicked out. She decided to drop the issue. Smart lady. Now if only I could tell you the real reason he got kicked out.
                        I kinda figured that this might be the case...I don't suppose you would have been allowed to show her the security footage *if she asked* (without any commentary from your end)...After all, it would show him chatting up the young lady for quite some time, which would be self-explanatory...
                        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

"Yeah, you paid good money to stay here, and they're paying good money to drink here. What's your point?"

Anybody who says anything like, "Well, I'm paying good money to <fill in the blank>, therefore YOU have to do whatever I say!" needs a good kick in the beans at least once a day.
                          I have a map of the world. It's actual size.

-- Steven Wright

Comment

Maybe their money is better because it's laced in cocaine or racing stripes from a stripper's ass crack.

I don't know, just guessing?
                            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                              Megan Fox should be...
                              Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                              I expect Jester's new handle would be MeGone.
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

You. Are. Awesome. This is all that needs to be said.

Comment

Working...
                                X