This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security Woes

Spring Break + Florida = Some interesting Security stories...

GROSS

You know, it doesn't help that I am in Florida, and it was(is) Spring Break. It also doesn't help that my offices are SMACK DAB downtown, on the SAME STRIP as all the bars, clubs and restraunts.

Likewise, you know its a bad sign when taped on the side of the building is a typed sign that says "Please do not urinate on our Building."

Yet, what do I find later on on Night Rounds?

No piss, but instead a PUDDLE OF PUKE UNDER THE SIGN!

-.- FML.

GRRRRRR

So Wenesday is my "Friday" and I was at "building C"(one of the two on the main strip) on lobby duty around from 4:30-6.

Nothing happened really. Or did it?

Next day on my day off I'm at the university getting ready to go to Class and my cell rings. It's my Supervisor(the cool one).

Cool Sup: Hey were you at C yesterday around 5ish?
    Me: Yeah....why?
    Cool Sup: A employee badged the front door and was denied access...
    Me: Yeah...and?
    Cool Sup: He complained saying he was denied access, he tried to get in but the guard just sat there.
    Me: Bullshit. I check everyone at the door if they have access problems...
    Cool Sup: Well the video DOES show you peek out the window:
    Me: OH OK. Heres what happened: Guy badged the door, but the cardreader didn't click, so he turned around and walked off around the corner. I peeked out the window to see if he was there so I can assist him but he was gone.

F*cking idiot: how can I help you if you just badge the door and walk off?

None the less, I'm in the clear. No harm, no foul, but was a waste of my time.
    -.-

I THINK I GOT ONE OF GK's CUSTOMERS

I went out of Building C to check on something and saw this guy.

Said guy on the upper half was dressed sort of like a hobo, except he was talking on a cell phone. But what REALLY blew my mind was the lower half.

He was in bright yellow pants.

Bright..yellow...womens...athletic stretchy pants.....

that hugged....*gag* curves....

and white sneakers.

When I came back he was still there and Shock/Grossness gave way to Hilarity and I spent a good 10 minutes laughing my ass off in the lobby.

UPDATE

So remember the Receptionist Incident and how I got dinged on my evaluation? Well when the cool Supervisor gave it to me(I think the bad sup did it), I pleaded my case and told him the story of how I followed the rules to the letter and even jotted them down.

What I didn't know is he took that and then I guess went to bat for me.

The other day he came up to me with a NEW Evaluation: one with MORE "Above Standard" marks and 1 ding(hell it is ALOT better than the 4 I originally got)

Dang they forgot to give you the psychic inducing medicine when you started your job in Security? No gamma radiation treatment, or exposure to cosmic rays? You should really talk to your employer about that. Everybody knows that we are to have Precognition, X-Ray Vision, Super Strenght/Speed/be invulnerable to bullets!
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
    X