This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racism concept FAIL

The MOD (who is white) was walking near the customer restrooms on their normal rounds when the notice a older man (who is also white) try to go into the restroom whit a basket of merch.

MOD: Sir, could you please leave the basket outside the restroom.
    OM: I'm not going to steal anything.
    MOD: It can not be brought into the restroom.
    OM: Fine, you racist bastard!

OM angrily drops basket on the ground and enters the restroom.

About 15 minutes later, I see LP and MOD talking and LP begins to head for the door. LP brings back OM, and MOD is on the phone. A while later I see one of the local police officers fog marching OM to the waiting cruiser. OM is begging the cops to arrest MOD and LP for racism, while telling the white cop he will fie a report for racism against him.

Some people...

They weren't being racist. Just thiefist and assholeist, both of which are still completely legal.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

In prison, OM is going to accuse someone who...won't be as polite as MOD and LP. Hope he wisens up.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
        Hope he wisens up.
        Don't bet the mortgage money on that happening
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Nasty-ass thief is a race now?
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            Nasty-ass thief is a race now?
            At least it's not a protected class.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
              At least it's not a protected class.
              [redacted]

Well...not YET anyway...If they take the complaints high enough up the corporate ladder...>_>
              Last edited by EricKei; 04-08-2011, 12:32 AM. Reason: Thought better of it
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

It wouldn't shock me at my job.
                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                  They weren't being racist. Just thiefist and assholeist, both of which are still completely legal.
                  Even if they don't steal any items, it's still not good to take them into the bathroom. Suppose they change their mind and it goes back on the shelf? Sometimes items brought into the restroom get contaminated by just being in the room.

Comment

That's true especially if the person doesn't wash their hands.
                    ......../\
                    ....../__\
                    ..../\...../\
                    ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
                      About 15 minutes later, I see LP and MOD talking and LP begins to head for the door. LP brings back OM, and MOD is on the phone.
                      I am assuming from this that the old man actually stole something even after he knew he almost had been caught in his first attempt and therefore probably was being watched.

That makes him not only a thief, but a STUPID one as well.
                      Last edited by South Texan; 04-17-2011, 01:57 AM.
                      "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
                      .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Working...
                      X