This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But It's Monday NOW!

Our Satellite Sales guys were at a festival this weekend and sold quite a few packages. They are instructed to tell the customers that they will be called at some point on Monday to schedule the install, etc.

Most people are actually really cool and wait. There is a small handful that calls around 1pm if we haven't called them yet, and that's fine. This morning, literally one minute after we opened, a guy called wondering why we hadn't called him yet.

No matter how many time CoWorker told him that we had JUST opened and was going through the apps currently, he did not get why we hadn't called him. The apparent assumption, based on the overheard conversations is that we were going to call from midnight on and was quite put out that we hadn't called yet.

Have I mentioned that I'm glad I do the parts and IT and not Satellite? Because I am.
    "You are beginning to damage my calm."

Next time call him at 3:30AM.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I wonder if he set his alarm for 12:01 so he could be awake and ready for that call.

Comment

Customer Standard Time strikes again.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I vote for calling him at 3:33 am and leaving voicemail.

>.>
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Some people just don't get the concept of "business hours."

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
              Some people just don't get the concept of "business hours."

^-.-^
              That's because in this world of 24/7/365 convenience, the thought of some people is, everyone should be open all the damn time. Trust me, those of us that work in that environment don't like it either.

Comment

It never fails to amaze me how many people think that we're a gigantic corporation hiding under the ruse of being a small company. We get asked all the time why our "night shift" doesn't do more service calls.
                "You are beginning to damage my calm."

Comment

Quoth Kanalah View Post
                  I vote for calling him at 3:33 am and leaving voicemail.

>.>
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                  Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
                  X