This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But you sell fish!

Now, to be fair, I work in many different departments. Toys, sporting goods, pets, automotive, paint, hardware, and fashion. Some are 2 aisles, some are six. I cannot know how to install and work everything in the store. When I get asked about car stereo installer kits, I will immediately tell the person I cannot help them in regards of whether this piece looks the same to that piece because if the wiring is different, it could potentially start a fire.

Ok, so I get a phone call regarding fish filters. Okay, which one? He ignores my question and keeps on asking about some piece of it. I ask him the brand again because I plan on opening one (they are not sealed) and looking at the instructions. He finally tells me that he got it at Petco. So after trying to tell him that I can't really help him because I can't see how his filter is set up to give him advice (it was set up weird and not like the ones in our store. Finally, he cusses me out and hangs up the phone.

It's good to know that I am supposed to be able to troubleshoot something I cannot see or read about. We also do not sell it so that adds icing to the cake.

Now, I could understand him going to petco to ask about a filter he bought with you guys because from what I have seen many pet store employees have a passion for animals and tend to have better knowledge.... However, calling a giant store that has no specialty and demanding you support something bought from a specialty store where said store would probably be more than happy to help walk someone through setup and likely does it fairly often. Course, if SCs with didn't exist or actually formed thoughts outside of 3rd grade levels this site wouldn't exist.
    I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

Wow. That's just pathetic.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I had a guy call my bar once and ask questions about other bars in the area.

I am not your tour guide. I am not a tour guide at all. Nor am I a vacation planner. I get people drunk for a living, and I do so at THIS bar, not the other ones you're asking about. So no, I can't give you all the specifics about the wet t-shirt contests at other bars. Perhaps you should call them instead of bothering me.

Fail. Total and complete fail.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
        X