This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impatient bitch

This happened on Sunday morning and I was told about this yesterday.

The colleagues who open the petrol station in the morning arrive an hour beforehand to get everything ready.

One of them was at the front of the shop, by the door, getting all the newspapers sorted out when a woman arrived and started banging on the door. Note that this was 5 minutes before the scheduled opening time.

When the colleague said that it would be just another 5 minutes the woman started getting argumentative about it, and when she finally realised that my colleague wasn't going to allow her in, she said that she was going to come back and "smash her face in"

By the time all that had happened, it probably have been about time to open anyway.

Some peoples' children...(passes you a coffee + strong drink of choice & a cream doughnut)

Comment

Because threats of physical violence have ALWAYS succeeded in me bending to the customer.
      "You are beginning to damage my calm."

Comment

Aaand then I'd have started dialing 911.
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

yep, deny her service due to the threat of bodily harm and call 911, like lillyfilly suggested.

she wants to act like a twat, treat her like one.
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

To SC: "Hold on a sec, let me get my key from the back"
            To 911: "Hello, there is a lady threatening to assault me. A weapon? Well, she said that she was going to smash my face in, so I assume that she has one. Can you hurry?"

Comment

Threats of violence over 5 minutes? When it probably took 5 minutes to argue it out? *shakes head sadly* Yet this doesn't surprise me one bit..
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
              X