This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth fallout_girl22 View Post
    OBVIOUSLY not. You're an IDIOT. Who do you think you are?
    Fucking. Stupid. Cow.
    Quoth Jester View Post
    Quoth fallout_girl22 View Post
    I miss living in Italy. Over there, the customer respects the worker, or else.
    Now that sounds like something I'd like to hear some more details about....
    ...very simply there if you step into insults or rudeness you are CLEARLY not a customer any longer.
    Quoth Food Lady View Post
    It can be different in other countries. I had a coworker once who was from Germany, and in Germany she had been allowed to tell customers to put stuff back. That would not fly in the U.S.
    ...in Italy people are allowed in shops until the closing time posted (the shop closes at 7.30 pm and I can get in at 7.29 pm and grab a couple of things sure that I won't even be glared at, no sign of closing until AFTER the posted closing time). For instance.
    FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

Quoth AquaGirl View Post
      Jesus. That's all I have to say about that. Oh and f***ing c***. That one always makes me feel better.
      After lurking forever, this one had me actually signing up. That always makes me feel better too! Thanks for the much needed laugh.

Comment

Quoth RxBoy View Post
        People seem to forget the old saying that you will catch more flies with honey than vinegar. I will not go out of my way for someone who is being a jerk to me.
        When my wife was in college she and a group of friends went to the Bahamas for spring break. There was another group of girls on the plane from another college also on spring break and going to the same hotel.

When they all got there the desk clerk apologized, said they had a problem with overbooking and were working on it but had no rooms immediately available. My wife and her friends told them it wasn't a problem, they were just happy to be there and to take as much time as they needed. The other group of girls blew up and screamed at the desk clerk.

End result? The desk clerk found another hotel for the group of girls with a room available. Unfortunately all the hotels on the beach were fully booked so this hotel was several miles inland. My wife and her friends were upgraded to a penthouse suite at no extra charge.
        You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious.

Comment

Working...
        X