This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Switching?

So today I was looking up an item location when this woman came up to the service desk. Her voice also sounded like she was about to cry.

SC: You are ripping people off! The mustard in the ad for a dollar is the 32 oz and you have the 20 oz on the shelf! The flour in the ad is a 5 pound bag and you are selling 1 pound bag for a dollar. It's on the 10 for 10 page!This is a scam. You need to get someone to grocery and change those signs before you rip more people off.

So then she walks away before the service desk worker could say anything. I go get the ad and the other service desk worker looks over it with me. The flour is 16 oz (2 pounds) and the mustard is 20 oz.

Isn't 16 oz one pound?

Comment

Quoth I Can Chew Your A$$? View Post
      Isn't 16 oz one pound?
      Yes... Or 20/21 guinea.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Can I Help Your A$$? View Post
        Isn't 16 oz one pound?
        No, the 16 oz is $1.00, which is equivalent to about .61£ if the OP is in the US, .65£ in Australia, or .63£ in Canada.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I sigh at both of you.

Comment

yet another sc who doesn't understand the concept of 'sold out.' if she needed the flour and mustard so badly, she could have asked for a rain check or for management.
            look! it's ghengis khan!
            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

That's the thing. They weren't sold out. They were the correct items, both on the shelf and in the flyer.

Comment

ow; since that's the case, she simply fails...at everything.
                look! it's ghengis khan!
                Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Reading..ah the bane of SC's everywhere. They huddle in their houses, fearing words on paper, trying not to draw the attention of ... wait where was I again?
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                  X