This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Meat for YOU!!!!!

I am not sure what the problem was here......OH YES I DO another case of brain farts

me - yeah who else
    SM - screaming woman

boring boring boring night tonight. phone rings. I answer

me - <openning speil> and will this be delivery or carryout?
    SW - carryout please <mummble mummble to someone in the background> what are your specials???
    me - <give them our current "special" which is NOT really a special but the script says we gotta push it unless we want out pinkie finger cut off and then detail our carryout special>

SW - ok we want a large pizza. on the left side we want onions and green pepper and on the right side we want black olives and mushrooms. <seriously though WHO cares what side it is on just so it is half and half> <insert more talking to the person in the background>
    me - OK i have that < start suggestive selling stuff again unless I want my right toe cut off>
    SW - do you have any deals on wings???
    me - not today but on <day> we have 50 cent wings.
    SW - <in background someone asks IF THEY CAN DO THE SPECIAL TODAY???> < to person in the background NO THEY CAN NOT DO THAT!!!>
    SW - yes I will take a small order of wings.
    me <finishes upselling> anything else tonight.
    SW - no that will be all

ME - <reading back the order they GAVE me as stated above> and your total will be $18.19 and it will be ready in about 15 minutes. <hang up>

I go on about my night and onto a delivery. they pick up the order after I leave.

whilst I am gone they called up and literally screamed at the first CSR/server. she could not make heads or tails of what they were screamming about and hands the call over to the Shift Manager. they continue to scream at him. he finally gets what they are trying to scream. they claim they ordered a MEAT PIZZA with above mentioned extra toppings.

NOW they want the pizza replaced AND want it delivered (oh and the MOD did NOT want the wrong pizza back)

first problem is is that YOU approved the order I read back to you. I am sorry that you do not seem to understand the English language (that seems to be your primary human language) when it is spoken in a very clear and distinct manner

second there was NEVER a mention/hint or psychic impression of a MEAT PIZZA when you placed the order

Third when the "correct pizza" was delivered you told the driver in a sweet but condescending tone that "you were glad WE (meaning the store) "corrected" OUR (again meaning the store) mistake"
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Is it sad that I was really hoping you were going to say they were screaming because when they opened the box the onions and peppers were on the right and the olives and mushrooms were on the left?
    You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious.

Comment

Quoth Caractacus_Potts View Post
      Is it sad that I was really hoping you were going to say they were screaming because when they opened the box the onions and peppers were on the right and the olives and mushrooms were on the left?
      I was afraid to admit the same thing!

Comment

apparently during ordering, they thought onions and peppers=meat. silly us for thinking different.
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
          apparently during ordering, they thought onions and peppers=meat. silly us for thinking different.

pepperonion? maybe
          Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

I think some people assume that the word pizza automatically equals pepperoni. Or they were stupid. Yeah, I'll go with stupid on this one.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Somehow I am thinking they knew exactly what they were ordering.... and that the complaint was just to scam for free pizza.

Comment

Or the people in the background decided they wanted a meat pizza after the call and thought they had gotten that in their order.

Comment

Wow, your manager must be 2nd cousin to a jellyfish for quivering into their demands. I thought it was commonplace to ask for the 'wrong' pizza back?
                  "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Caractacus_Potts View Post
                    when the GM talked to me about this order, I was really really REALLY hoping it would be something stupid like this and not, as it turned out, something like my super-amazing-awesome-badass psychic powers being blocked
                    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

At my pizza place, most people specify "right" or "left" sides because that's how we enter it into our system.
                      GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Working...
                      X