This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those Didn't Ring Up Right

Yesterday, a customer bought a bunch of items which were a certain amount if a certain number of that item was bought. The total for those items came off at the end and she believed that the items didn't ring up correctly. I had a copy of the receipt printed out so I could show her that everything rang up correctly. She still didn't believe the items rang up correctly so I had the entire order voided so each set could be rung separately.

The first order involved items that she had coupons for. Next, I rang a set of waters that were part of the special and the amount took off. I had to void an order of waters that were not part of the special since the customer decided not to buy them. Then she had me ring two sets of the water and total after each set so the special amount would come off each time and then the sodas got rung up.

The customer believed that the sodas didn't ring up right so I explained how I got to the total and even used a calculator to prove that she got the sodas for the correct price. She told me that she doesn't drink soda so I had to void those also.

The other checker mentioned that he wouldn't have been as calm about it as I appeared to be. He mentioned that he probably would've gone nuts since the transaction took a long time.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Then why did she get the soda in the first place? My mind reels...
    Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

teh stoopid strikes again; if you can, i'd recommend sending her or anyone else that ridiculous to a manager or customer service and let them take the time to explain it to her in the same manner you would to a confused child.
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
      X