This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth wolfie View Post
    Just curious, but was ALL frozen merchandise "off-limits until temperatures were confirmed? I'd think an exception would be made for ice - if the cubes are still recognizable, and there's no puddle in the bottom of the bag (both can be verified visually), it should still be good.
    Ice was also off limits because at this time it is all stocked in the same frozen case as our other frozen foods which are all connected in rows. It it had happened about a week later, we would have had a separate free standing standard 110 volt plug in freezer with ice in it. It arrives about a week before memorial day, and we would have sold that ice.

In a extended outage, when we have the luxury of that cooler and dry ice we would have quickly gone into the back freezer to keep ice in their.

Comment

Racist=not giving an SC their way no matter what
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

[QUOTE=mattm04;898421Apparently she did, because a cop did show up to investigate a call about a disturbance at our store.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, the police definitely have nothing better to do during a blackout than respond to this (or other times). Sorry, elevator entrapees, people driving without traffic lights, and patients whose life support systems may or may not still work-this woman needs her cheese!

Comment

Working...
        X